DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Plumbers find $50,000 gold brick (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/391431-plumbers-find-%2450-000-gold-brick.html)

Oren[_2_] March 3rd 16 05:52 PM

Plumbers find $50,000 gold brick

[...]

"The duo’s research led them to believe the brick was worth more than
$50,000 and they soon contacted the homeowner, who confirmed a gold
bar was unaccounted for in the abode."

http://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/plumbers-find-50000-gold-brick-while-renovating-calgary-bathroom

philo March 3rd 16 07:21 PM

Plumbers find $50,000 gold brick

On 03/03/2016 11:52 AM, Oren wrote:

[...]

"The duo’s research led them to believe the brick was worth more than
$50,000 and they soon contacted the homeowner, who confirmed a gold
bar was unaccounted for in the abode."

http://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/plumbers-find-50000-gold-brick-while-renovating-calgary-bathroom

Quite often, if I have to use someone's bathroom, a lot of gold ingots
spill out of my pocket...and let's face it who has time to go after
every last one that might slip into a crack somewhere.

[email protected] March 4th 16 11:36 AM

On Thu, 3 Mar 2016 13:21:16 -0600, philo wrote:

Quite often, if I have to use someone's bathroom, a lot of gold ingots
spill out of my pocket...and let's face it who has time to go after
every last one that might slip into a crack somewhere.

Those are not gold, they're usually brown, but sometimes they might be a
sort of gold or yellowish color. And they are not spilling out of your
pocket, they're spilling out of your a$$hole.......

You really dont need to go after them, just flush and they'll be
gone!!!! Even if you do manage to catch one or two of them, no bank will
take them, so there's no reason to go after them....

---
"I saw you take that ****, now put it back"!