DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I want a Tee Shirt (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/389611-i-want-tee-shirt.html)

[email protected] January 24th 16 10:40 PM

I want a Tee Shirt

I want a Tee Shirt with the current temperature and weather conditions
posted on the front of it at all times. That way, when someone asks me
about the weather, I just point to my shirt and say "see for yourself".

Note -
Electricians NEVER wear shorts, but they like Strippers on their
clothing.
Plumbers always wear Tee shirts with pictures of plumbing TEES on them,
while keeping their NIPPLES exposed.

I wonder what carpenters wear??????

---
Thought of the day:
Football without beer is like beer without football ....

philo January 24th 16 11:17 PM

I want a Tee Shirt

On 01/24/2016 04:40 PM, wrote:
I want a Tee Shirt with the current temperature and weather conditions
posted on the front of it at all times. That way, when someone asks me
about the weather, I just point to my shirt and say "see for yourself".

Note -
Electricians NEVER wear shorts, but they like Strippers on their
clothing.
Plumbers always wear Tee shirts with pictures of plumbing TEES on them,
while keeping their NIPPLES exposed.

I wonder what carpenters wear??????

There was an electrical contractor here in town whose sign read:

Lady, let me remove your shorts!

DerbyDad03 January 24th 16 11:51 PM

I want a Tee Shirt

On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 5:46:45 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I want a Tee Shirt with the current temperature and weather conditions
posted on the front of it at all times. That way, when someone asks me
about the weather, I just point to my shirt and say "see for yourself".

Get one of these and leave it tuned to the Weather Channel:

http://www.t-shirttv.com/

rbowman January 25th 16 01:10 AM

I want a Tee Shirt

On 01/24/2016 03:40 PM, wrote:
I want a Tee Shirt with the current temperature and weather conditions
posted on the front of it at all times. That way, when someone asks me
about the weather, I just point to my shirt and say "see for yourself".

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/kno...eather-station

Hand a tablet around your neck, add this, and you're in business.

Don Y[_3_] January 25th 16 06:21 PM

I want a Tee Shirt

On 1/24/2016 6:10 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 01/24/2016 03:40 PM, wrote:
I want a Tee Shirt with the current temperature and weather conditions
posted on the front of it at all times. That way, when someone asks me
about the weather, I just point to my shirt and say "see for yourself".

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/kno...eather-station

The utmost in exploiting users? :

Hand a tablet around your neck, add this, and you're in business.

Many years ago, I wanted to buy one of these:
http://www.defunkd.com/public/upload/images/product_images/big/matmin_6043.jpg
but wimped out -- figured I'd never have the balls to wear it in public!

Instead, I have (and wear!) something like this (haven't checked the details):
http://www.defunkd.com/public/upload/images/product_images/big/matmin_6443.jpg

*You* might prefer this:
http://www.defunkd.com/public/upload/images/product_images/big/timetraveltees_79351327957376.jpg

The last two require far more "contemplation" on the part of viewers
compared to the first!

Uncle Monster[_2_] January 28th 16 04:44 PM

I want a Tee Shirt

On Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 4:46:45 PM UTC-6, wrote:
I want a Tee Shirt with the current temperature and weather conditions
posted on the front of it at all times. That way, when someone asks me
about the weather, I just point to my shirt and say "see for yourself".

Note -
Electricians NEVER wear shorts, but they like Strippers on their
clothing.
Plumbers always wear Tee shirts with pictures of plumbing TEES on them,
while keeping their NIPPLES exposed.

I wonder what carpenters wear??????
---

I guessed and I nailed it when I saw what's on a carpenter's T-shirt. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Guessing Monster