DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cruz supports H1b visas (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/389546-re-cruz-supports-h1b-visas.html)

Bob F January 22nd 16 09:15 PM

Cruz supports H1b visas

T wrote:
If you have a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and
Mathematics) degree and can not find work, listen to Ted
Cruz's own words about increasing H1b visas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPpQC7mSp8Y

Wow! This is what typically comes out of the mouths of
paid off RINOs, who love cheap foreign labor, not
conservatives.

I have been personally hurt by H1b visas and know of many
who also have.

Geepers Creepers Ted! No one with a STEM degree will vote
for you.

Republican regularly support anything that drives down wages/benefits for
workers.in the benefit of corporations.

Oren[_2_] January 22nd 16 09:24 PM

Cruz supports H1b visas

On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 13:15:08 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

Republican regularly support anything that drives down wages/benefits for
workers.in the benefit of corporations.

....and Democrats vote for killing babies in the womb without a fair
trial. Keep black people enslaved in poverty, work hard to take away
people's rights. Because they think they have superior knowledge of
what is best for all people. Spit!

Bob F January 22nd 16 09:40 PM

Cruz supports H1b visas

wrote:

Republican regularly support anything that drives down
wages/benefits for workers.in the benefit of corporations.

...and Democrats vote for killing babies in the womb without a fair
trial. Keep black people enslaved in poverty, work hard to take away
people's rights. Because they think they have superior knowledge of
what is best for all people. Spit!

Says the classic example of the uncaring rightie, completely disconnected from
reality.

Oren[_2_] January 22nd 16 10:27 PM

Cruz supports H1b visas

wrote:

Republican regularly support anything that drives down
wages/benefits for workers.in the benefit of corporations.

...and Democrats vote for killing babies in the womb without a fair
trial. Keep black people enslaved in poverty, work hard to take away
people's rights. Because they think they have superior knowledge of
what is best for all people. Spit!

Says the classic example of the uncaring rightie, completely disconnected from
reality.

You libs hate facts. Defend your position instead of acting like an
idiot and calling people that disagree with you names. That's all you
can do when drinking the Kook-Aid.

T[_6_] January 22nd 16 10:54 PM

Cruz supports H1b visas

wrote:

Republican regularly support anything that drives down
wages/benefits for workers.in the benefit of corporations.

...and Democrats vote for killing babies in the womb without a fair
trial. Keep black people enslaved in poverty, work hard to take away
people's rights. Because they think they have superior knowledge of
what is best for all people. Spit!

Says the classic example of the uncaring rightie, completely disconnected from
reality.

You libs hate facts. Defend your position instead of acting like an
idiot and calling people that disagree with you names. That's all you
can do when drinking the Kook-Aid.

Hi Oren,

A lot more long winded than you, but he hits it on the head:

How to insult a "progressive":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCis1U1nFR0

-T

Oren[_2_] January 22nd 16 11:08 PM

Cruz supports H1b visas

wrote:

Republican regularly support anything that drives down
wages/benefits for workers.in the benefit of corporations.

...and Democrats vote for killing babies in the womb without a fair
trial. Keep black people enslaved in poverty, work hard to take away
people's rights. Because they think they have superior knowledge of
what is best for all people. Spit!

Says the classic example of the uncaring rightie, completely disconnected from
reality.

You libs hate facts. Defend your position instead of acting like an
idiot and calling people that disagree with you names. That's all you
can do when drinking the Kook-Aid.

Hi Oren,

A lot more long winded than you, but he hits it on the head:

How to insult a "progressive":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCis1U1nFR0

-T

Know what I mean, Vern?!

:-)

T[_6_] January 22nd 16 11:56 PM

Cruz supports H1b visas

wrote:

[...]

I was so dumb founded when I first heard Pat that
I was too stunned to laugh. But, laugh I eventually
did, the second I time I played it back for my wife.

Oren[_2_] January 23rd 16 02:37 AM

Cruz supports H1b visas

On Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:56:50 -0800, T wrote:

How to insult a "progressive":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCis1U1nFR0

-T

Know what I mean, Vern?!

:-)

I was so dumb founded when I first heard Pat that
I was too stunned to laugh. But, laugh I eventually
did, the second I time I played it back for my wife.

The guy is good. Find his video about guns and the UK.

Tekkie® January 24th 16 10:12 PM

Cruz supports H1b visas

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

Republican regularly support anything that drives down wages/benefits for
workers.in the benefit of corporations.

...and Democrats vote for killing babies in the womb without a fair
trial. Keep black people enslaved in poverty, work hard to take away
people's rights. Because they think they have superior knowledge of
what is best for all people. Spit!

+1 They also rewrite history to turn around Gop advances to make them their
own.

--
Tekkie