Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tissue in the Washing Machine - how to fix the mess?

I just did the same, then read on wikiHow that adding aspirin, then washing it all again, will dissolve the paper and solve the problem. Haven't tried it yet but you could just Google it too
Posted to alt.home.repair

just tried the asprin solution .It works ! How did someone come up with that?
Posted to alt.home.repair

posted for all of us...

just tried the asprin solution .It works ! How did someone come up with that?

It gets rid of headaches.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/1/2016 2:22 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
posted for all of us...

just tried the asprin solution .It works ! How did someone come up with that?

It gets rid of headaches.

good one!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 17:22:19 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

just tried the asprin solution .It works ! How did someone come up with that?

It gets rid of headaches.

Do they work on wives?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

On Thu, 1 Sep 2016 17:22:19 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

just tried the asprin solution .It works ! How did someone come up with that?

It gets rid of headaches.

Do they work on wives?

I only have one so I can't state with certainty as she doesn't take aspirin..
Oxy seems to work g She is so good to me I never tested pharma.

**Usual disclaimer: May cause unwanted side effects, your mileage may vary,
erections lasting for more hours requires more effort, may cause diarrhea,
constipation, reflux, shrinkage, weight gain, children, depression,
giddiness, ADD, bi-polar, and ingrown toenails. For best effect take only
with Budweiser branded products. Condoms may melt with the use of this
product. More to follow when the layers sober up and the FDA returns from
their junket.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 3 Sep 2016 17:25:15 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

just tried the asprin solution .It works ! How did someone come up with that?

It gets rid of headaches.

Do they work on wives?

I only have one so I can't state with certainty as she doesn't take aspirin.
Oxy seems to work g She is so good to me I never tested pharma.

**Usual disclaimer: May cause unwanted side effects, your mileage may vary,
erections lasting for more hours requires more effort, may cause diarrhea,
constipation, reflux, shrinkage, weight gain, children, depression,
giddiness, ADD, bi-polar, and ingrown toenails. For best effect take only
with Budweiser branded products. Condoms may melt with the use of this
product. More to follow when the layers sober up and the FDA returns from
their junket.

"If you've had an erection lasting four or more hours...
congratulations".
Posted to alt.home.repair

How many a spring dI'd you add?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 27 Dec 2016 21:42:53 -0000, wrote:

How many a spring dI'd you add?

Please advise what concoction of drugs was required to make this post.

--
"Do you like Kipling?"
"I don't know, I've never kippled."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/27/2016 04:42 PM, wrote:
How many a spring dI'd you add?

Check wall litre for surgitator?

Posted to alt.home.repair

If you had a good hit it would Make perfect sense.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 28 Dec 2016 00:25:01 -0000, Thomas wrote:

If you had a good hit it would Make perfect sense.

Insufficient context.

--
FIGHT BACK! Fill out your tax forms with Roman numerals.
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to tommiec43, Brianna Smith wrote:
Did the aspirin trick work?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ss-530131-.htm

Tissue in the Washing Machine - how to fix the mess? [email protected] Home Repair 0 May 24th 15 07:07 PM
oil/grease on washing from the washing machine Dave UK diy 7 January 10th 11 05:15 PM
Leaking wash machine + large baby poopie = mess [email protected] Home Repair 4 December 12th 05 04:54 AM
OT Toilet Tissue John Woodworking 17 October 10th 05 04:19 PM
Washing machine not washing Carl Home Repair 2 March 6th 04 05:32 PM