DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Trumps Tax Plan and why it will work (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/389091-re-trumps-tax-plan-why-will-work.html)

(PeteCresswell) January 12th 16 03:37 PM

Trumps Tax Plan and why it will work

Per T:
You will tell us who you fear the most.

Fear the most if/when they got elected ?

Or fear the most as a contender from one of the party's perspectives ?
--
Pete Cresswell

T[_6_] January 13th 16 08:42 PM

On 01/12/2016 07:37 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per T:
You will tell us who you fear the most.

Fear the most if/when they got elected ?

Or fear the most as a contender from one of the party's perspectives ?

Think of it this way: how does one best choose a wife?
Bring a bunch of girls home to meet your mother. The
one your mother hates the most is the one you marry.

:-)

Oren[_2_] January 13th 16 11:54 PM

On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 12:42:30 -0800, T wrote:

Think of it this way: how does one best choose a wife?

You mean like Trump? How many has he been through.
--
"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.-- James Madison

T[_6_] January 14th 16 12:05 AM

On 01/13/2016 03:54 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 12:42:30 -0800, T wrote:

Think of it this way: how does one best choose a wife?

You mean like Trump? How many has he been through.

Hi Oren,

Did you ever see the interview where he was asked if he'd learned
anything about marriage after he married his last wife? He
said that he learned that you "have to stop dating after
you get married". I almost puked I laughed so hard.

Hey, he grew up.

You an always ask him about it when you get sworn in for your
new senate seat!

:-)

-T

And yes, if I had tried that, I'd be laying on the floor
in a pool of my own blood with my wife standing over me
asking with her sweet voice "How do I reload this thing?"