Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default 1 January 2016 Tax increases.

http://i.imgur.com/5dVx6tT.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/5/16 2:31 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/5dVx6tT.jpg

Not accurate, and nothing to do with ACA.

See http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/whathappened.asp
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 11:31:53 AM UTC-8, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/5dVx6tT.jpg

Liar!
Liar!
Panties on Fire!

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 1/5/2016 1:31 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/5dVx6tT.jpg

I think the estate tax is the worst. You work, you save, you buy
things, you invest, etc. You pay taxes on these things, usually when
you acquire them.

Then you die and the government takes half. Ridiculous.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

SeaNymph wrote:
On 1/5/2016 1:31 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/5dVx6tT.jpg

I think the estate tax is the worst. You work, you save, you buy
things, you invest, etc. You pay taxes on these things, usually when
you acquire them.

Then you die and the government takes half. Ridiculous.

then just don't die and really **** them off

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 3:58:13 PM UTC-5, SeaNymph wrote:
On 1/5/2016 1:31 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/5dVx6tT.jpg

I think the estate tax is the worst. You work, you save, you buy
things, you invest, etc. You pay taxes on these things, usually when
you acquire them.

Then you die and the government takes half. Ridiculous.

I feel blessed that I don't have to worry about that, at least not
at this point. SWMBO and I are still just a tad shy of the $10.86MM
exemption set for 2015.

"The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2013 set the estate tax
exemption at $5.25 million for 2013 (effectively $10.5 million
for a couple), and indexed that level for inflation in future
years. It set the top rate at 40 percent. See Internal
Revenue Bulletin 2013-5, Revenue Procedure 2013-5, January 2013.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/rp-13-15.pdf."
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

% wrote:
SeaNymph wrote:
On 1/5/2016 1:31 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/5dVx6tT.jpg

I think the estate tax is the worst. You work, you save, you buy
things, you invest, etc. You pay taxes on these things, usually when
you acquire them.

Then you die and the government takes half. Ridiculous.

then just don't die and really **** them off

I am lucky. Mine went down.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 2016-01-05, % wrote:
then just don't die and really **** them off

Or put it all in a trust and really, really **** them off.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Tony Hwang wrote:
% wrote:
SeaNymph wrote:
On 1/5/2016 1:31 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/5dVx6tT.jpg

I think the estate tax is the worst. You work, you save, you buy
things, you invest, etc. You pay taxes on these things, usually
when you acquire them.

Then you die and the government takes half. Ridiculous.

then just don't die and really **** them off

I am lucky. Mine went down.

i'm lucky in canada natives don't pay taxes ,
and my partner is one so she owns all my stuff

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Tony Hwang wrote on 1/5/2016 :
% wrote:
SeaNymph wrote:
On 1/5/2016 1:31 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/5dVx6tT.jpg

I think the estate tax is the worst. You work, you save, you buy
things, you invest, etc. You pay taxes on these things, usually when
you acquire them.

Then you die and the government takes half. Ridiculous.

then just don't die and really **** them off

I am lucky. Mine went down.

I wish mine would. :/
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

SeaNymph wrote:
On 1/5/2016 1:31 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/5dVx6tT.jpg

I think the estate tax is the worst. You work, you save, you buy
things, you invest, etc. You pay taxes on these things, usually when
you acquire them.

Then you die and the government takes half. Ridiculous.

then just don't die and really **** them off

Drinking from the fountain of youth again I see.. It isn't working.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 14:43:16 -0500
Retired wrote:

On 1/5/16 2:31 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/5dVx6tT.jpg

Not accurate, and nothing to do with ACA.

See http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/whathappened.asp

Who owns/runs snopes?
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default !Help! I don't have access to these...

Hi,

I'm sure someone has better access than I.
Seemingly limited data here on Frontier, what with missing folders
and the like.

Question;
I wrote some messages in newsgroups, I think the folders were
something close to;
???.powerpackandstrut...
???.flightdeck...
???.turbine...
???.jetengine...
???.aviation...
about 1990-1998

Would someone please try and find any conversations from

A simple search for;
in those like
folders would do it

IF ya find anything;
I'll pay someone $20 some where in NW Washington for the
conversation print outs!!!

Thanx˜º

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 15 Jan 2016 03:31:48 -0800
"Phil" wrote:

Hi,

I'm sure someone has better access than I.
Seemingly limited data here on Frontier, what with missing
folders and the like.

Question;
I wrote some messages in newsgroups, I think the folders
were something close to;
???.powerpackandstrut...
???.flightdeck...
???.turbine...
???.jetengine...
???.aviation...
about 1990-1998

Would someone please try and find any conversations from

A simple search for;
in those like
folders would do it

IF ya find anything;
I'll pay someone $20 some where in NW Washington for the
conversation print outs!!!

Thanx˜º

Loads of help:
alt.comp.os.windows-10