DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   You're Grounded !!! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/387909-youre-grounded.html)

[email protected] December 10th 15 08:32 PM

You're Grounded !!!

The next time you tell one of your kids "You're Grounded", make sure you
ground them using the methods required by the electrical code (NEC).

Each child must be connected to at least two approved ground rods, with
#6 copper wire securely clamped to the child, using an approved brass
clamp.

Just thought I better pass this along, to prevent any improper grounding
methods!

Now you can proudly say:

Son, "You're Grounded according to the NEC" :)

#6 copper wire securely clamped to the child, using an approved brass
clamp.

Just thought I better pass this along, to prevent any improper grounding
methods!

Now you can proudly say:

Son, "You're Grounded according to the NEC" :)

Didya hear? That's the sound of one hand clapping, little feller.
LOL

#6 copper wire securely clamped to the child, using an approved brass
clamp.

Just thought I better pass this along, to prevent any improper grounding
methods!

Now you can proudly say:

Son, "You're Grounded according to the NEC" :)

Interesting concept. Just stake your kids out in the yard. That will
keep them out of trouble.

Oren[_2_] December 10th 15 11:08 PM

You're Grounded !!!

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 16:39:53 -0500, wrote:

Interesting concept. Just stake your kids out in the yard. That will
keep them out of trouble.

A ball and chain gives them a little bit of free range movement.

#6 copper wire securely clamped to the child, using an approved brass
clamp.

Just thought I better pass this along, to prevent any improper grounding
methods!

Now you can proudly say:

Son, "You're Grounded according to the NEC" :)

Interesting concept. Just stake your kids out in the yard. That will
keep them out of trouble.

Where do you connect the hot wire on a little kid? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Grounded Monster

#6 copper wire securely clamped to the child, using an approved brass
clamp.

Just thought I better pass this along, to prevent any improper grounding
methods!

Now you can proudly say:

Son, "You're Grounded according to the NEC" :)

Interesting concept. Just stake your kids out in the yard. That will
keep them out of trouble.

Where do you connect the hot wire on a little kid? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Grounded Monster

You are not paying attention. The kid is grounded, the hot wire goes
to the perimeter fence. ;-)

#6 copper wire securely clamped to the child, using an approved brass
clamp.

Just thought I better pass this along, to prevent any improper grounding
methods!

Now you can proudly say:

Son, "You're Grounded according to the NEC" :)

Interesting concept. Just stake your kids out in the yard. That will
keep them out of trouble.

Where do you connect the hot wire on a little kid? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Grounded Monster

You are not paying attention. The kid is grounded, the hot wire goes
to the perimeter fence. ;-)

Yea but where's the recharging port located on the kid. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Kidding Monster

Eagle[_3_] December 11th 15 03:52 PM

You're Grounded !!!

Uncle Monster pretended :
You are not paying attention. The kid is grounded, the hot wire goes
to the perimeter fence. ;-)

Yea but where's the recharging port located on the kid. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Kidding Monster

Do you really want to know?

Shocked Big Bird

burfordTjustice December 11th 15 05:44 PM

You're Grounded !!!

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 07:52:41 -0800
Eagle no@not now.ever wrote:

Uncle Monster pretended :
You are not paying attention. The kid is grounded, the hot wire
goes to the perimeter fence. ;-)

Yea but where's the recharging port located on the kid. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Kidding Monster

Do you really want to know?

Shocked Big Bird

Sounds like you are a child molester?//

Stormin Mormon[_10_] December 12th 15 01:06 PM

You're Grounded !!!

On 12/11/2015 12:44 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 07:52:41 -0800
Eagle no@not now.ever wrote:

Uncle Monster pretended :
You are not paying attention. The kid is grounded, the hot wire
goes to the perimeter fence. ;-)

Yea but where's the recharging port located on the kid. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Kidding Monster

Do you really want to know?

Shocked Big Bird

Sounds like you are a child molester?//

That's a serious charge. If I was you, I'd
plug that thought. Otherwise the kid's Dad
might socket to you. Please a-volt that
kind of induced phantom voltage, in your
posts. Keep your posts positive, we clamp
down on such negative posts. On this list,
we try to keep contact with top posts. Don't
need side posts like that, which screw in.

Amazing how much inuendo I can screw up.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Eagle[_3_] December 12th 15 02:12 PM

You're Grounded !!!

After serious thinking Stormin Mormon wrote :
On 12/11/2015 12:44 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 07:52:41 -0800
Eagle no@not now.ever wrote:

Uncle Monster pretended :
You are not paying attention. The kid is grounded, the hot wire
goes to the perimeter fence. ;-)

Yea but where's the recharging port located on the kid. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Kidding Monster

Do you really want to know?

Shocked Big Bird

Sounds like you are a child molester?//

That's a serious charge. If I was you, I'd
plug that thought. Otherwise the kid's Dad
might socket to you. Please a-volt that
kind of induced phantom voltage, in your
posts. Keep your posts positive, we clamp
down on such negative posts. On this list,
we try to keep contact with top posts. Don't
need side posts like that, which screw in.

Amazing how much inuendo I can screw up.

Stormin,
put this goon in your dimmy bin, all this fool does is what you see in
this post of his.
The only reason I'm responding about this goon is to let you know what
kind of poster he is.
It is now in My dunny bin for THIS ng.
PLONK btj.

burfordTjustice December 12th 15 02:58 PM

You're Grounded !!!

On Sat, 12 Dec 2015 08:06:41 -0500
Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 12/11/2015 12:44 PM, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 07:52:41 -0800
Eagle no@not now.ever wrote:

Uncle Monster pretended :
You are not paying attention. The kid is grounded, the hot wire
goes to the perimeter fence. ;-)

Yea but where's the recharging port located on the kid. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Kidding Monster

Do you really want to know?

Shocked Big Bird

Sounds like you are a child molester?//

That's a serious charge. If I was you, I'd
plug that thought. Otherwise the kid's Dad
might socket to you. Please a-volt that
kind of induced phantom voltage, in your
posts. Keep your posts positive, we clamp
down on such negative posts. On this list,
we try to keep contact with top posts. Don't
need side posts like that, which screw in.

Amazing how much inuendo I can screw up.

Your religious advertisement in each post is offensive
and make me uncomfortable.
I have reported it to the DOJ.