Posted to alt.home.repair

Default You're Grounded !!!

You're Grounded !!!

The next time you tell one of your kids "You're Grounded", make sure you
ground them using the methods required by the electrical code (NEC).

Each child must be connected to at least two approved ground rods, with
#6 copper wire securely clamped to the child, using an approved brass
clamp.

Just thought I better pass this along, to prevent any improper grounding
methods!

Now you can proudly say:

Son, "You're Grounded according to the NEC"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 16:39:53 -0500, wrote:

Interesting concept. Just stake your kids out in the yard. That will
keep them out of trouble.

A ball and chain gives them a little bit of free range movement.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster pretended :
You are not paying attention. The kid is grounded, the hot wire goes
to the perimeter fence. ;-)

Yea but where's the recharging port located on the kid. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Kidding Monster

Do you really want to know?

Shocked Big Bird
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 07:52:41 -0800
Eagle no@not now.ever wrote:

Uncle Monster pretended :
You are not paying attention. The kid is grounded, the hot wire
goes to the perimeter fence. ;-)

Yea but where's the recharging port located on the kid. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Kidding Monster

Do you really want to know?

Shocked Big Bird

Sounds like you are a child molester?//
Posted to alt.home.repair

Eagle no@not now.ever wrote:

Uncle Monster pretended :
You are not paying attention. The kid is grounded, the hot wire
goes to the perimeter fence. ;-)

Yea but where's the recharging port located on the kid. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Kidding Monster

Do you really want to know?

Shocked Big Bird

Sounds like you are a child molester?//

That's a serious charge. If I was you, I'd
plug that thought. Otherwise the kid's Dad
might socket to you. Please a-volt that
kind of induced phantom voltage, in your
posts. Keep your posts positive, we clamp
down on such negative posts. On this list,
we try to keep contact with top posts. Don't
need side posts like that, which screw in.

Amazing how much inuendo I can screw up.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

Eagle no@not now.ever wrote:

Uncle Monster pretended :
You are not paying attention. The kid is grounded, the hot wire
goes to the perimeter fence. ;-)

Yea but where's the recharging port located on the kid. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Kidding Monster

Do you really want to know?

Shocked Big Bird

Sounds like you are a child molester?//

That's a serious charge. If I was you, I'd
plug that thought. Otherwise the kid's Dad
might socket to you. Please a-volt that
kind of induced phantom voltage, in your
posts. Keep your posts positive, we clamp
down on such negative posts. On this list,
we try to keep contact with top posts. Don't
need side posts like that, which screw in.

Amazing how much inuendo I can screw up.

Stormin,
put this goon in your dimmy bin, all this fool does is what you see in
this post of his.
The only reason I'm responding about this goon is to let you know what
kind of poster he is.
It is now in My dunny bin for THIS ng.
PLONK btj.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Eagle no@not now.ever wrote:

Uncle Monster pretended :
You are not paying attention. The kid is grounded, the hot wire
goes to the perimeter fence. ;-)

Yea but where's the recharging port located on the kid. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Kidding Monster

Do you really want to know?

Shocked Big Bird

Sounds like you are a child molester?//

That's a serious charge. If I was you, I'd
plug that thought. Otherwise the kid's Dad
might socket to you. Please a-volt that
kind of induced phantom voltage, in your
posts. Keep your posts positive, we clamp
down on such negative posts. On this list,
we try to keep contact with top posts. Don't
need side posts like that, which screw in.

Amazing how much inuendo I can screw up.

Your religious advertisement in each post is offensive
and make me uncomfortable.
I have reported it to the DOJ.

Why aren't all extension cords grounded if it's code that your outletbe grounded? so[_2_] Home Repair 16 April 13th 11 04:16 PM
3-way grounded neutral? Doug[_6_] Home Repair 21 February 13th 08 12:53 AM
Should My Washer Be Grounded? John Ross Home Repair 13 May 28th 07 01:37 AM
Grounded outlet m Ransley Home Repair 23 November 11th 06 06:14 PM
Grounded switch tap Den Murray Home Repair 9 October 18th 06 06:52 AM