Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Monster drinks for home repair

I was driving, and saw an electrician van
with a Monster drinks logo on the back.

Got me to thinking. Do I want someone
working on my electric who is likely
jangling nerves due to stimulant drinks?

Not in my house.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 12:53:27 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Do I want someone
working on my electric who is likely
jangling nerves due to stimulant drinks?

Not in my house.

....keep your religious beliefs to yourself.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I was driving, and saw an electrician van
with a Monster drinks logo on the back.

Got me to thinking. Do I want someone
working on my electric who is likely
jangling nerves due to stimulant drinks?

Not in my house.

I thought you work on electrical things too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 13:53:25 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

I was driving, and saw an electrician van
with a Monster drinks logo on the back.

Got me to thinking. Do I want someone
working on my electric who is likely
jangling nerves due to stimulant drinks?

Not in my house.

Are you assuming the guy drinks the product?

Companies will pay drivers to advertise on their vehicles, rolling
billboard. Search "vehicle wrap advertising".

http://www.wikihow.com/Sell-Advertising-Space-on-Your-Car-to-Make-Money
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/10/2015 10:53 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I was driving, and saw an electrician van
with a Monster drinks logo on the back.

Got me to thinking. Do I want someone
working on my electric who is likely
jangling nerves due to stimulant drinks?

Not in my house.

A case of the jitters and a high voltage panel. Hmmmmmm.

Some of the billboards on the side of vans, trucks,
buses, etc. can be amusing at times when you put what
the guys inside the van actually do to what is
on the billboard. After a while, I wonder if
the guys in the vehicle even read what got slapped
on the side "this week".

:-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 12:42:31 -0800, T wrote:

Some of the billboards on the side of vans, trucks,
buses, etc. can be amusing at times when you put what
the guys inside the van actually do to what is
on the billboard. After a while, I wonder if
the guys in the vehicle even read what got slapped
on the side "this week".

Las Vegas has /had some vans with large glass windows on the side
rolling along the strip, advertising for strip clubs. The scantly
clad girls are dancing on a dance pole. ‘Stripper-mobile’

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2009/nov/11/stripping-strip/
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tony Hwang posted for all of us...

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I was driving, and saw an electrician van
with a Monster drinks logo on the back.

Got me to thinking. Do I want someone
working on my electric who is likely
jangling nerves due to stimulant drinks?

Not in my house.

I thought you work on electrical things too.

He's a little short of his electrical knowledge, cool on heating, inversely
on cooling and does have a key on locksmithing-something about being called
jamb man...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/10/2015 2:06 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
I was driving, and saw an electrician van
with a Monster drinks logo on the back.

Got me to thinking. Do I want someone
working on my electric who is likely
jangling nerves due to stimulant drinks?

Not in my house.

I thought you work on electrical things too.

Yes, I do. I agree with you. I also when possible
make the subject line reflect the most important
part of the message body. Monster Drinks for....

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I was driving, and saw an electrician van
with a Monster drinks logo on the back.

Got me to thinking. Do I want someone
working on my electric who is likely
jangling nerves due to stimulant drinks?

Not in my house.

Are you assuming the guy drinks the product?

Companies will pay drivers to advertise on their vehicles, rolling
billboard. Search "vehicle wrap advertising".

http://www.wikihow.com/Sell-Advertising-Space-on-Your-Car-to-Make-Money

Actually, yes, that's what I assumed. Why else would
anyone put three stalactites on the back of a
work van?

New one to me.... ad space. I have my own company
name, but I'm not going to put Monster logos on
my van, no way.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I was driving, and saw an electrician van
with a Monster drinks logo on the back.

Got me to thinking. Do I want someone
working on my electric who is likely
jangling nerves due to stimulant drinks?

Not in my house.

Are you assuming the guy drinks the product?

Companies will pay drivers to advertise on their vehicles, rolling
billboard. Search "vehicle wrap advertising".

http://www.wikihow.com/Sell-Advertising-Space-on-Your-Car-to-Make-Money

Back in the early 1970's, one of my girlfriends had her VW Beetle turned into a rolling advertisement for an herbal shampoo. The little car was completely covered with some sort of decal. The company was paying VW Beetle owners all over the country to have their cars covered with their ads. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Ad Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 12:06:14 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I was driving, and saw an electrician van
with a Monster drinks logo on the back.

Got me to thinking. Do I want someone
working on my electric who is likely
jangling nerves due to stimulant drinks?

Not in my house.

I thought you work on electrical things too.

It could be worse. If this was the 60's, your electrician could be on
some LSD.

He would see colored wires in colors that dont exist, spend hours
looking at the smiley face on an outlet, while trying to understand it's
mood, and seeing sparks would be the highlight of his "trip". (Unless he
saw God smoking weed with Puff the Magic Dragon, in living

Wow man, look at that clear liquid wire. I can see the electricity
flowing thru it while it melts into a pool of lost and confused volts.
That's so far out and groovy I could just jump on to that switch and go
on a magic carpet ride in a yellow submarine........ But since that 60
cycle hum is a full choir of mellow harmonic energy, I think I'll just
go up this ladder, tune in or turn on that lightbulb, and see if I can
fly thru the purple haze glow it's emitting.....