Posted to alt.home.repair

Default IN THE KITCHEN FOR A CHANGE OF SUBJECT

On 12/11/2015 1:04 PM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote :
Uhura: All hailing frequencies. Captain, there is
a message. They are from the government, and here
to help.
Ensign Crater: Captain! After what they did to my
family on Delta Sigma six!

Trek? What's that?

Chortling Yep...youtz a Treky!

That would be logical.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default IN THE MASH UNIT FOR A CHANGE OF SUBJECT

On 12/11/2015 1:05 PM, Eagle wrote:
on 12/11/2015, Stormin Mormon supposed :
On 12/11/2015 10:49 AM, Eagle wrote:
Winchester: Dolce! Trim dolce!
Kelly: We could take a picnic basket down to the river, and
watch the clouds while we trim text.
Potter: I spent the winter of 17 in the Ardennes.
We trimmed text and burned it to stay alive.
Radar: I can trim text before someone types it.
Don't know, I've always had it.
Klinger: I don't know why people want to trim
text. It's just an Army thing. Me, I'd rather
trim a Packo's hot dog in Toledo.

BG

Potter: Must be new around here, failng to trim
text. Put him under.

Potter: Have Frank work on him... 8-o

I would not wish that on a Corporal Cupcake I didn't like!

(This one is definitely self inflicted.)

..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org