Posted to alt.home.repair

Default That's not a flashlight. This is a flashlight

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...s-90000-lumen/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 Nov 2015 22:03:43 -0500, Seymore4Head
wrote:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...s-90000-lumen/

Deer in a headlight? Walk up and hit it the head
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 23, 2015 at 9:04:36 PM UTC-6, Seymore4Head wrote:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...s-90000-lumen/

Imagine the lighting array that could be installed under a helicopter or attached to a tethered balloon. Those huge lights at a sports arena or stadium must use a lot of power, I think the energy savings would be incredible if the lights were changed to LED technology. Also, it would be easy to power a few to keep the venue lit in case of a major power failure. Lighting for off road vehicles should be no problem using arrays like that. FEMA could also install them all the way around the perimeter of their concentration camps. Wow! ㋛

[8~{} Uncle Bright Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...s-90000-lumen/

Those huge lights at a sports arena or stadium must use a lot of power,
I think the energy savings would be incredible if the lights were changed to LED technology.
Also, it would be easy to power a few to keep the venue lit in case of a major power failure.

Our 2 local small-town arenas are converted to LED.
... another advantage is the instant-On - the old metal halide
lights would take about 10 or 15 minutes to come back on
after a power blip ..

" " Staff budgeted $40,000. in the 2014 Recreation Capital budget to
replace the metal halide lighting in both arenas with T-5
fluorescents. This could easily be completed within the budgeted
amount. Staff feels it would be beneficial to upgrade to LEDs by
going over the budgeted amount by approximately $16,000.00. The
savings in maintenance energy costs due to dimming control,
increased light levels, would recover this extra expenditure in
approximately 5 years " "
..
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/23/2015 10:03 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...s-90000-lumen/

I'm remembering Paul Hogan in a Crocodile
Dundee movie. He meets a black mugger.
"you call that a nuyf? Nah, now, THAT's
a nuyf!"

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, November 24, 2015 at 2:03:56 AM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:
FEMA could also install them all the way around the perimeter of their concentration camps. Wow! ㋛

[8~{} Uncle Not-So-Bright Monster

Thanks for the positive start to a new day! *
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster submitted this idea :
On Monday, November 23, 2015 at 9:04:36 PM UTC-6, Seymore4Head wrote:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...s-90000-lumen/

Imagine the lighting array that could be installed under a helicopter or
attached to a tethered balloon. Those huge lights at a sports arena or
stadium must use a lot of power, I think the energy savings would be
incredible if the lights were changed to LED technology. Also, it would be
easy to power a few to keep the venue lit in case of a major power failure.
Lighting for off road vehicles should be no problem using arrays like that.
FEMA could also install them all the way around the perimeter of their
concentration camps. Wow! ㋛

[8~{} Uncle Bright Monster

ER....Uncle M....WTF are you doing in Pakistan? lol
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon pretended :
On 11/23/2015 10:03 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...s-90000-lumen/

I'm remembering Paul Hogan in a Crocodile
Dundee movie. He meets a black mugger.
"you call that a nuyf? Nah, now, THAT's
a nuyf!"

As He pulls it from His back... :')
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/24/2015 06:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 11/23/2015 10:03 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...s-90000-lumen/

I'm remembering Paul Hogan in a Crocodile
Dundee movie. He meets a black mugger.
"you call that a nuyf? Nah, now, THAT's
a nuyf!"

And THIS isa gun.

--
31 days until the winter celebration (Friday December 25, 2015 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

"To me, faith is not better because it is atheistic rather than
theistic. I am an atheist because of a *lack* of faith, *not* because of
a different faith." [Russell Turpin on alt.atheism]
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/24/2015 3:03 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, November 23, 2015 at 9:04:36 PM UTC-6, Seymore4Head wrote:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...s-90000-lumen/

Imagine the lighting array that could be installed under a helicopter or attached to a tethered balloon. Those huge lights at a sports arena or stadium must use a lot of power, I think the energy savings would be incredible if the lights were changed to LED technology. Also, it would be easy to power a few to keep the venue lit in case of a major power failure. Lighting for off road vehicles should be no problem using arrays like that. FEMA could also install them all the way around the perimeter of their concentration camps. Wow! ㋛

[8~{} Uncle Bright Monster

With the heat sink problem, the device can only be
used for a minute or two at a time. Not as good
as power failure lights.

Just imagine being at Ford's Theatre. You're in the
dark and hear a noise. The blinding lights wipe out
any chance of you seeing to get out. That could be
a shot in the head.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/24/2015 8:53 PM, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster presented the following explanation :
Check out "https://browsec.com/en/". It's a cloud based VPN proxy and
I just switched it to show that I'm in Amsterdam. You may have seen me
post replies to towel headed Jihadis that Mohamed gave Jesus a
blowjob. Those frakers are trying to find me which explains all the
terrorist attacks in Europe. I keep switching proxies so they've
decided to blow up the world to get me. (҂ )︻デ一 \(˚˚'!)/

[8~{} Uncle Terrorist Monster

lol Uncle M, you are a wild one...

And Uncle was flying on a Russian jet liner which
crossed into Turkey, yesterday. Before that, he
was in Crimea, spamming the Russians with ads for
free markets. They pulled his power plug.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/24/2015 7:00 PM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon pretended :
On 11/23/2015 10:03 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...s-90000-lumen/

I'm remembering Paul Hogan in a Crocodile
Dundee movie. He meets a black mugger.
"you call that a nuyf? Nah, now, THAT's
a nuyf!"

As He pulls it from His back... :')

Yes, that's how I remembered it. The look
on the mugger's face was priceless.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Seymore4Head posted for all of us...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/tech...s-90000-lumen/

I guess this along the lines of my dick is bigger than yours...

If you add more and brighter led arrays it gets brighter-hmmm brilliant.

Why not take it to JFK airport and show it to the incoming flights? Better
than a laser. Oren could have used that for prison breaks, except he's
retired and didn't have any. Used that for the upstate NY crud. Maybe need
that in lighthouses and communications towers everywhere. Especially near
observatories. On naval vessels. For use in shining your obnoxious neighbors
windows. Deer spotting. The list is endless.

Just don't get Stumped involved.

--
Tekkie