DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dog-proof material (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/386963-re-dog-proof-material.html)

Dog alicious November 11th 15 09:44 PM

Dog-proof material

replying to Sycamouse, Dog alicious wrote:
mcg01 wrote:

Do yourself a huge favor and get rid of the dogs. You will live happy &
peacefully forever after.
I bet your dogs are also barking their fool heads off while you are away

and
driving your neighbors crazy. We have a couple of dogs nearby that do

that.
I am planning to poison them as their owners will not believe that they

bark
constantly when left alone.

You an evil person that clearly missed out on the joy a dog can bring into
your life. I am very sorry you are so angry and afraid of life. Perhaps
your children have also learned to hate and to seek destruction of others
source of great happiness. Good luck.

DerbyDad03 November 11th 15 09:53 PM

Dog-proof material

mcg01 wrote:

Do yourself a huge favor and get rid of the dogs. You will live happy &
peacefully forever after.
I bet your dogs are also barking their fool heads off while you are away

and
driving your neighbors crazy. We have a couple of dogs nearby that do

that.
I am planning to poison them as their owners will not believe that they

bark
constantly when left alone.

You an evil person that clearly missed out on the joy a dog can bring into
your life. I am very sorry you are so angry and afraid of life. Perhaps
your children have also learned to hate and to seek destruction of others
source of great happiness. Good luck.

I see you've been holding in your anger for 12 years. I'll bet it feels
good to finally let it all out.

Stormin Mormon[_10_] November 11th 15 10:16 PM

Dog-proof material

On 11/11/2015 4:53 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, November 11, 2015 at 4:44:07 PM UTC-5, Dog alicious wrote:
You an evil person that clearly missed out on the joy a dog can bring into
your life. I am very sorry you are so angry and afraid of life. Perhaps
your children have also learned to hate and to seek destruction of others
source of great happiness. Good luck.

I see you've been holding in your anger for 12 years. I'll bet it feels
good to finally let it all out.

Micro agression is every where, now that we
know what to call it, you stupid idiot.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Oren[_2_] November 12th 15 02:43 AM

Dog-proof material

On Wed, 11 Nov 2015 13:53:15 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

I see you've been holding in your anger for 12 years. I'll bet it feels
good to finally let it all out.

Can I get an Amen?

Uncle Monster[_2_] November 12th 15 07:04 AM

Dog-proof material

wrote:

I see you've been holding in your anger for 12 years. I'll bet it feels
good to finally let it all out.

Can I get an Amen?

Humans are goofy, I prefer the company of dogs. ^__^

[8~{} Uncle Puppy Monster

David L. Martel[_2_] November 12th 15 04:01 PM

Dog-proof material

Humans are goofy

No, Goofy is Donald's dog

Dave M.