DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Block Masons (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/386701-block-masons.html)

Terry Coombs[_2_] November 3rd 15 11:41 PM

Block Masons

Earn their pay and have my respect . "It's all in the mud , git yer mud
right and it's easy." Well ... I've learned it's not easy , but it can be
done . Yesterday I learned how to set the bottom row , today was how to
build up the corners . These ain't going to be the prettiest walls ever
built , but they will be plumb and level . And getting the mud just the
right consistency does help a great deal .

--
Snag

Oren[_2_] November 3rd 15 11:50 PM

Block Masons

On Tue, 3 Nov 2015 17:41:48 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Earn their pay and have my respect . "It's all in the mud , git yer mud
right and it's easy." Well ... I've learned it's not easy , but it can be
done . Yesterday I learned how to set the bottom row , today was how to
build up the corners . These ain't going to be the prettiest walls ever
built , but they will be plumb and level . And getting the mud just the
right consistency does help a great deal .

You betcha. Can't have it sliding down the wall when it needs to
support bricks or blocks.

You can always add water, but it gets difficult to take water out :)