DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Good Fisher Paykel Appliance Repair? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/385615-good-fisher-paykel-appliance-repair.html)

Dwight Gibb October 4th 15 04:05 AM

Good Fisher Paykel Appliance Repair?

Does anyone know a good appliance repair service in North Seattle - to work on a Fisher Paykel clothes washer?

Thanks very much in advance!

Dwight

Terry Coombs[_2_] October 4th 15 12:38 PM

Dwight Gibb wrote:
Does anyone know a good appliance repair service in North Seattle -
to work on a Fisher Paykel clothes washer?

Thanks very much in advance!

Dwight

I don't ... but we recently purchased a washer and dryer , passed up the
F-P's because of the horrible service record . Ended up with a pair of used
GE's , because these I can repair if they break .

--
Snag