DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   VATICAN FIRES FAGGOT PRIEST (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/385592-vatican-fires-faggot-priest.html)

Colonel Edmund Burke[_2_] October 3rd 15 03:44 PM

VATICAN FIRES FAGGOT PRIEST

Well, if that's the new policy, the Vatican should fire all the priests.
Discuss............

--
Colonel Burke, PhD

Colonel Edmund Burke[_2_] October 3rd 15 05:08 PM

VATICAN FIRES FAGGOT PRIEST

On 10/3/2015 8:30 AM, Skeeter DoW #8 wrote:
On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 07:44:31 -0700, Colonel Edmund Burke
wrote:

Well, if that's the new policy, the Vatican should fire all the priests.
Discuss............

are they all fags? if so, how do "you" know this?

What better fag hangout than the priesthood? You hang around with other
men in loose-fitting robes, provacative jock-strap style underwear,
smooth, shaved heads, and nobody knows what you're doing there.

Checkmate, DoW #1 October 3rd 15 10:21 PM

VATICAN FIRES FAGGOT PRIEST

In article ,
says...

Well, if that's the new policy, the Vatican should fire all the priests.
Discuss............

Seeing as how they're not allowed to marry, is it any wonder they're all
a bunch of perverts?

--
Checkmate, AUK DoW #1
Official AUK Award Giver-Outer

Checkmate, DoW #1 October 3rd 15 10:49 PM

wrote:

Well, if that's the new policy, the Vatican should fire all the priests.
Discuss............

are they all fags? if so, how do "you" know this?

What better fag hangout than the priesthood? You hang around with other
men in loose-fitting robes, provacative jock-strap style underwear,
smooth, shaved heads, and nobody knows what you're doing there.

How do you know that they wear "provacative [sic] jock-strap style
underwear"? I was raised as a Catholic, and I never heard this. Have
you been under a few of this robes, Kernel?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_2_] October 4th 15 12:23 AM

VATICAN FIRES FAGGOT PRIEST

On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 14:21:53 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1" wrote:
In article ,
says...

Well, if that's the new policy, the Vatican should fire all the priests.
Discuss............

Seeing as how they're not allowed to marry, is it any wonder they're all
a bunch of perverts?

So, you are claiming that all unmarried men are perverts?

I'm surprised at you, Checkmate, because being unmarried
yourself, you seem to be calling yourself a pervert.

--
Sir Gregory

Siri Cruz October 4th 15 12:56 AM

"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote:

On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 14:21:53 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1"
wrote:
In article ,
says...

Well, if that's the new policy, the Vatican should fire all the priests.
Discuss............

Seeing as how they're not allowed to marry, is it any wonder they're all
a bunch of perverts?

So, you are claiming that all unmarried men are perverts?

And you provide another data point.

--
:- Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. Deleted.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'

Checkmate, DoW #1 October 4th 15 03:33 AM

VATICAN FIRES FAGGOT PRIEST

In article ,
says...

On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 14:21:53 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1" wrote:
In article ,

says...

Well, if that's the new policy, the Vatican should fire all the priests.
Discuss............

Seeing as how they're not allowed to marry, is it any wonder they're all
a bunch of perverts?

So, you are claiming that all unmarried men are perverts?

I'm surprised at you, Checkmate, because being unmarried
yourself, you seem to be calling yourself a pervert.

I'm saying, the Catholic church's policies attract a certain ...
element. How else could you explain it?

Checkmate, DoW #1 October 4th 15 03:57 AM

"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote:

On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 14:21:53 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1"
wrote:
In article ,

says...

Well, if that's the new policy, the Vatican should fire all the priests.
Discuss............

Seeing as how they're not allowed to marry, is it any wonder they're all
a bunch of perverts?

So, you are claiming that all unmarried men are perverts?

And you provide another data point.

HEY! How come you spank Gweggles, but I can't get a spank now and then?
Lord knows, I deserve one...

buZZard DoW #7 October 4th 15 05:22 AM

VATICAN FIRES FAGGOT PRIEST

On 10/3/2015 7:56 PM, Siri Cruz wrote:
In article ,
"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." wrote:

On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 14:21:53 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1"
wrote:
In article ,
says...

Well, if that's the new policy, the Vatican should fire all the priests.
Discuss............

Seeing as how they're not allowed to marry, is it any wonder they're all
a bunch of perverts?

So, you are claiming that all unmarried men are perverts?

And you provide another data point.

Any point in a storm. errr

--
buZZard, AUK DoW #7

buZZard DoW #7 October 4th 15 05:24 AM

On 10/3/2015 5:49 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
Have you been under a few of this robes, Kernel?

Be careful what you ask.

--
buZZard, AUK DoW #7

buZZard DoW #7 October 4th 15 05:31 AM

VATICAN FIRES FAGGOT PRIEST

On 10/3/2015 5:21 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,
says...

Well, if that's the new policy, the Vatican should fire all the priests.
Discuss............

Seeing as how they're not allowed to marry, is it any wonder they're all
a bunch of perverts?

Yea eh? Any animal on the planet wants to ****, the good lowered' made
us that way.

--
buZZard, AUK DoW #7

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_2_] October 4th 15 05:06 PM

On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 19:57:10 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1" wrote:

HEY! How come you spank Gweggles, but I can't get a spank now and then?
Lord knows, I deserve one...

Here's a clue, Checkmate. You simply don't have what it
takes to tickle Siri's fancy. Siri is highly intellectual
and you are sort of brutish and sexist. No wonder she tends
to ignore you.

Siri is drawn to Sn!pe like an magnet because he's an
intellectual type. The same goes for her being responsive
to Yours Truly but to a slightly lesser degree. Unlike
Sn!pe, I tend to be a little more sexist and that is not
a turn-on for the likes of Siri.

Siri knows you and your type will treat her like a piece
of meat and she's so over that. She wishes and demands to
be treated like the brainiac she is. She finds it demeaning
to be treated like a roll in they hay only. Besides, she's
probably not very good at it. Most intellectual type
females see sex with a man for what it is - an activity
that makes them subservient.

--
Sir Gregory

Ms Kitty DoW #6 October 4th 15 05:36 PM

wrote:

HEY! How come you spank Gweggles, but I can't get a spank now and then?
Lord knows, I deserve one...

Here's a clue, Checkmate. You simply don't have what it
takes to tickle Siri's fancy. Siri is highly intellectual
and you are sort of brutish and sexist. No wonder she tends
to ignore you.

That's a huge PKB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siri is drawn to Sn!pe like an magnet because he's an
intellectual type. The same goes for her being responsive
to Yours Truly but to a slightly lesser degree. Unlike
Sn!pe, I tend to be a little more sexist and that is not
a turn-on for the likes of Siri.

Sn!pe has manners. . .

Siri knows you and your type will treat her like a piece
of meat and she's so over that. She wishes and demands to
be treated like the brainiac she is. She finds it demeaning
to be treated like a roll in they hay only. Besides, she's
probably not very good at it. Most intellectual type
females see sex with a man for what it is - an activity
that makes them subservient.

Not necessarily.

Colonel Edmund Burke[_2_] October 4th 15 06:22 PM

VATICAN FIRES FAGGOT PRIEST

On 10/3/2015 2:49 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,
says...

What the **** are you sic'ing, you ignorant clod?

Checkmate, DoW #1 October 5th 15 03:44 AM

wrote:

Well, if that's the new policy, the Vatican should fire all the priests.
Discuss............

are they all fags? if so, how do "you" know this?

What better fag hangout than the priesthood? You hang around with other
men in loose-fitting robes, provacative jock-strap style underwear,
smooth, shaved heads, and nobody knows what you're doing there.

How do you know that they wear "provacative [sic] jock-strap style
underwear"? I was raised as a Catholic, and I never heard this. Have
you been under a few of this robes, Kernel?

What the **** are you sic'ing, you ignorant clod?

The way you spell "provocative," you crotch-sniffing leg humper.

Colonel Edmund Burke[_2_] October 5th 15 05:06 PM

VATICAN FIRES FAGGOT PRIEST

On 10/4/2015 7:44 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

Well, if that's the new policy, the Vatican should fire all the priests.
Discuss............

are they all fags? if so, how do "you" know this?

What better fag hangout than the priesthood? You hang around with other
men in loose-fitting robes, provacative jock-strap style underwear,
smooth, shaved heads, and nobody knows what you're doing there.

How do you know that they wear "provacative [sic] jock-strap style
underwear"? I was raised as a Catholic, and I never heard this. Have
you been under a few of this robes, Kernel?

What the **** are you sic'ing, you ignorant clod?

The way you spell "provocative," you crotch-sniffing leg humper.

Lettuce not get too technical, Chekky. You'll put off the enlisted ranks.

Colonel Edmund Burke[_2_] October 5th 15 05:37 PM

VATICAN FIRES FAGGOT PRIEST

On 10/3/2015 7:33 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 14:21:53 -0700, "Checkmate, DoW #1" wrote:
In article ,

says...

Well, if that's the new policy, the Vatican should fire all the priests.
Discuss............

Seeing as how they're not allowed to marry, is it any wonder they're all
a bunch of perverts?

So, you are claiming that all unmarried men are perverts?

I'm surprised at you, Checkmate, because being unmarried
yourself, you seem to be calling yourself a pervert.

I'm saying, the Catholic church's policies attract a certain ...
element. How else could you explain it?

Any exclusively all-male group would attract a proportion of
cock-sucking, ass-****ing homosexual faggots. Whatz the mystery?

Checkmate, DoW #1 October 5th 15 06:49 PM

wrote:

Well, if that's the new policy, the Vatican should fire all the priests.
Discuss............

are they all fags? if so, how do "you" know this?

What better fag hangout than the priesthood? You hang around with other
men in loose-fitting robes, provacative jock-strap style underwear,
smooth, shaved heads, and nobody knows what you're doing there.

How do you know that they wear "provacative [sic] jock-strap style
underwear"? I was raised as a Catholic, and I never heard this. Have
you been under a few of this robes, Kernel?

What the **** are you sic'ing, you ignorant clod?

The way you spell "provocative," you crotch-sniffing leg humper.

Lettuce not get too technical, Chekky. You'll put off the enlisted ranks.

Well, learn to spell like a Kernel, then. You're an embarrassment to
the fake Army you were in.