Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic

Default WHEN I'VE GOTS NO NUTZ

On Sat, 5 Sep 2015 09:53:11 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese, Ph.D
of Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

Which happens when they get moist. Then I use that very absorbent power to
keep 'em dry and tidy.

It really works great, too.

Any questions?

Keep 'em in a jar with the lid screwed on tight, KKKoloon. They won't
get moist. Hope this helps. LOLOK
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic

"The Peeler" wrote in message ...

On Sat, 05 Sep 2015 16:45:27 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

Which happens when they get moist. Then I use that very absorbent power
keep 'em dry and tidy.

It really works great, too.

Any questions?

Keep 'em in a jar with the lid screwed on tight, KKKoloon. They won't
get moist. Hope this helps. LOLOK

You'd like to keep them locked tight in your hot wet mouth, you greedy old
****! LOL

--
P-Dub about The Rectum:
"The REVD doesn't have to be neutered. He already has no balls. No job.

OH LOL!

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.support.depression,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

Which happens when they get moist. Then I use that very absorbent power to
keep 'em dry and tidy.

It really works great, too.

Any questions?

Miss Recktum? When yer all pussy like you are, it shouldn't be difficult to
know why you ain't gots any nuts. It's 'cause yer all pussy.

p.s. The only nutz you'll ever have will be chinnutz.
LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

On Sun, 6 Sep 2015 10:57:20 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass. Burchese,

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

Which happens when they get moist. Then I use that very absorbent power to
keep 'em dry and tidy.

It really works great, too.

Any questions?

I didn't write any of that. I've never SEEN anyone so inept with
their newsreader!

Miss Recktum? When yer all pussy like you are, it shouldn't be difficult to
know why you ain't gots any nuts. It's 'cause yer all pussy.

p.s. The only nutz you'll ever have will be chinnutz.
LOL

The only nutz YOU'LL ever have will be the ones bouncing off yer ass
cheeks!
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.messianic,alt.support.depression,aus.religion.christian,uk.rec.driving

or I go to prison for aides