Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I can't blame the dog for this

Gordon Shumway wrote:
I have a semi plugged toilet after someone dumped a super turd in it
this morning. I am admitting no culpability.

Is there a product that will soften or dislodge this because I really
don't want to remove the toilet.

Try a cup of bleach.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, September 5, 2015 at 6:02:15 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 5 Sep 2015 15:51:06 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Saturday, September 5, 2015 at 5:30:34 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 5 Sep 2015 15:05:07 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Saturday, September 5, 2015 at 3:15:17 PM UTC-5, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 5 Sep 2015 13:05:16 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Did you know a bedpan will hold 10lbs? I lose 10lbs every time I wheel into the bathroom to drop a load of Ready Mix. ^_^

I guess we should all know that by now. You've told that story more
than a dozen times, already.

I'll paraphrase it again; "... a bedpan will hold 10lbs"

In which group? I'm always talking poop anyway. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Fecal Monster

Crap, you figure it out. Postings when you talk about the colon being
~30 feet long, beds pans, ready mix and your housing location. Same
how your urinals are filled to the top. I'm not making it up.

Well hell, you're the one who brought up the subject to start with you big poopy head. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Excreta Monster

Wrong. I've never talked about a bed pan holding 10 pounds. Try
again. Seems your are projecting. I didn't even bring up the current
subject.

Sorry, it must have been that Oren impostor again posting about the guy with the 11lb turd stuck in his gigantic colon. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Turd Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 05 Sep 2015 13:15:04 -0700, Oren wrote in

I guess we should all know that by now. You've told that story more
than a dozen times, already.

He wants to be the a.h.r top poster every month.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 1:25:29 PM UTC-5, CRNG wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2015 13:15:04 -0700, Oren wrote in

I guess we should all know that by now. You've told that story more
than a dozen times, already.

He wants to be the a.h.r top poster every month.

What would you do if you if you were stuck in bed and couldn't walk, lay around and drool or would you look for some form of interaction with other people? I choose to make a nuisance of myself to Usenet snobs. You big poopy head. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gadfly Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 5:35:31 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

What would you do if you if you were stuck in bed and couldn't walk, lay around and drool or would you look for some form of interaction with other people? I choose to make a nuisance of myself to Usenet snobs. You big poopy head. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gadfly Monster

Possibly your social interaction could be with your fellow inmates...they need your help more than we do. And a little less of you would be a relief....much like the lost of that huge turd! (ತ_ಎತ)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/6/2015 5:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 1:25:29 PM UTC-5, CRNG wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2015 13:15:04 -0700, Oren wrote in

I guess we should all know that by now. You've told that story more
than a dozen times, already.

He wants to be the a.h.r top poster every month.

What would you do if you if you were stuck in bed and couldn't walk, lay around and drool or would you look for some form of interaction with other people? I choose to make a nuisance of myself to Usenet snobs. You big poopy head. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gadfly Monster

Post all you want, I say. I like reading your posts.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/06/2015 06:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 1:25:29 PM UTC-5, CRNG wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2015 13:15:04 -0700, Oren wrote in

I guess we should all know that by now. You've told that story more
than a dozen times, already.

He wants to be the a.h.r top poster every month.

What would you do if you if you were stuck in bed and couldn't walk, lay around and drool or would you look for some form of interaction with other people? I choose to make a nuisance of myself to Usenet snobs. You big poopy head. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gadfly Monster

Here, watch this video on how to solder copper pipes and
you'll be Uncle Horny Monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV8boURmByU
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 6:12:47 PM UTC-5, bob_villa wrote:
On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 5:35:31 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:

What would you do if you if you were stuck in bed and couldn't walk, lay around and drool or would you look for some form of interaction with other people? I choose to make a nuisance of myself to Usenet snobs. You big poopy head. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gadfly Monster

Possibly your social interaction could be with your fellow inmates...they need your help more than we do. And a little less of you would be a relief....much like the lost of that huge turd! (ತ_ಎತ)

My last roommate dropped by to see me today, he had a total knee replacement and was up and walking in a matter of weeks. He's from Southern India and we got along because we're both Southerners. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Southern Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 7:08:45 PM UTC-5, Hot Pipe wrote:
On 09/06/2015 06:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 1:25:29 PM UTC-5, CRNG wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2015 13:15:04 -0700, Oren wrote in

I guess we should all know that by now. You've told that story more
than a dozen times, already.

He wants to be the a.h.r top poster every month.

What would you do if you if you were stuck in bed and couldn't walk, lay around and drool or would you look for some form of interaction with other people? I choose to make a nuisance of myself to Usenet snobs. You big poopy head. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gadfly Monster

Here, watch this video on how to solder copper pipes and
you'll be Uncle Horny Monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV8boURmByU

Hot chick but too skinny. I like gals that I can wrassle with like Ellie May. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Copper Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote in
:

Subject: I can't blame the dog for this
From: Uncle Monster
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 7:08:45 PM UTC-5, Hot Pipe wrote:
On 09/06/2015 06:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 1:25:29 PM UTC-5, CRNG wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2015 13:15:04 -0700, Oren wrote in

I guess we should all know that by now. You've told that story
more than a dozen times, already.

He wants to be the a.h.r top poster every month.

What would you do if you if you were stuck in bed and couldn't
walk, lay around and drool or would you look for some form of
interaction with other people? I choose to make a nuisance of
myself to Usenet snobs. You big poopy head. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gadfly Monster

I think I would become a crippled annoying asshole to show people where
their SS taxes go.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, September 7, 2015 at 7:02:24 AM UTC-5, Zak W wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote in
:

From: Uncle Monster
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair

On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 7:08:45 PM UTC-5, Hot Pipe wrote:
On 09/06/2015 06:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, September 6, 2015 at 1:25:29 PM UTC-5, CRNG wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2015 13:15:04 -0700, Oren wrote in

I guess we should all know that by now. You've told that story
more than a dozen times, already.

He wants to be the a.h.r top poster every month.

What would you do if you if you were stuck in bed and couldn't
walk, lay around and drool or would you look for some form of
interaction with other people? I choose to make a nuisance of
myself to Usenet snobs. You big poopy head. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gadfly Monster

I think I would become a crippled annoying asshole to show people where
their SS taxes go.

Oh yea, you must be one of those little creeps my brother told me about who hasn't been alive as long as we've paid into the system. I wish you a long uneventful life. I do pity you for being afflicted with your mental disorder. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Happy Monster