DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CAN REFRIGERATORS RUN? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/384521-can-refrigerators-run.html)

Edmund J. Burke, Ph.D[_2_] September 4th 15 05:52 PM

CAN REFRIGERATORS RUN?

As a kid I remember pranking folks over the phone about that. I'd call up
someone and ask if their refrigerator is running...... I remember one time
the guy sounded real busylike, and he said, "Well okay, just a minute and
I'll go check." He was gone awhile it seemed. Then, I heard running
footsteps coming back to the phone. "Yes," he said, quite outa breath,
"it's running."
"Well, you better go catch it," I laughed and hung up-- But not before he
let out a loud "NOOOOO!"

LOL, them was the good old tymes.

--
Passages from the Life & Times of Young Colonel Burke
^@^

David September 6th 15 12:40 AM

CAN REFRIGERATORS RUN?

He was gone awhile it seemed.

Edmund J. Burke, Ph.D[_3_] September 6th 15 04:56 PM

CAN REFRIGERATORS RUN?

"David" wrote in message

He was gone awhile it seemed.

David? Like your brain, that man is on permanent vacation.
LOL

David September 7th 15 12:23 PM

CAN REFRIGERATORS RUN?

"Edmund J. Burke, Ph.D" wrote in message ...

"David" wrote in message

He was gone awhile it seemed.

David? Like your brain, that man is on permanent vacation.
LOL

so I'm the one with the brain?

THE COLONEL, Ph.D September 9th 15 02:53 PM

CAN REFRIGERATORS RUN?

"David" wrote in message

He was gone awhile it seemed.

David? Like your brain, that man is on permanent vacation.
LOL

so I'm the one with the brain?

David? Wish upon a star!
LOL

David September 9th 15 10:05 PM

CAN REFRIGERATORS RUN?

permanent vacation

THE COLONEL, Ph.D September 9th 15 10:33 PM

CAN REFRIGERATORS RUN?

"David" wrote in message

permanent vacation

Your brain is.............
LOL

David September 9th 15 10:56 PM

CAN REFRIGERATORS RUN?

"THE COLONEL, Ph.D" wrote in message ...

"David" wrote in message

permanent vacation

Your brain is.............
LOL

I took coffee.

THE COLONEL, Ph.D September 10th 15 01:28 PM

CAN REFRIGERATORS RUN?

"David" wrote in message

"THE COLONEL, Ph.D" wrote in message ...

"David" wrote in message

permanent vacation

Your brain is.............
LOL

I took coffee.

You should take a powder and freshen up yer brain.