Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

Default Someone accused me of being a member of a "CULT"! Because i like little nakkid boys....

On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 07:35:17 -0700, "The Burke, colonic retard"
wrote:

"Saint George" wrote in message ...

On 20/08/2015 06:21 pm, The Burke, col ret wrote:
"Elder(Child" wrote in message

Someone accused me of being a member of a "CULT"!

The exclamation goes inside the quotations, you stoopid limey asshole!
LOL

NO IT DOSN'T, STUPID YEW ARSEHOLE!

Au contraire, penis lips. Being constantly inferior to the American race,
limeys always tend to get things assbackwards. No exception here.
LOL

YOU have it backasswards, KKKoloon. Learn English or get yer own
language! LOLOK
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

wrote:

"Saint George" wrote in message ...

On 20/08/2015 06:21 pm, The Burke, col ret wrote:
"Elder(Child" wrote in message

Someone accused me of being a member of a "CULT"!

The exclamation goes inside the quotations, you stoopid limey asshole!
LOL

NO IT DOSN'T, STUPID YEW ARSEHOLE!

Au contraire, penis lips. Being constantly inferior to the American race,
limeys always tend to get things assbackwards. No exception here.
LOL

YOU have it backasswards, KKKoloon. Learn English or get yer own
language! LOLOK

IGNORANT GRIK *******!
LOL

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.cycling

wrote:

"Saint George" wrote in message ...

On 20/08/2015 06:21 pm, The Burke, col ret wrote:
"Elder(Child" wrote in message

Someone accused me of being a member of a "CULT"!

The exclamation goes inside the quotations, you stoopid limey asshole!
LOL

NO IT DOSN'T, STUPID YEW ARSEHOLE!

Au contraire, penis lips. Being constantly inferior to the American race,
limeys always tend to get things assbackwards. No exception here.
LOL

YOU have it backasswards, KKKoloon. Learn English or get yer own
language! LOLOK

IGNORANT GRIK *******!
LOL

ILLITERATE YANKEE FAGGOT!