DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I got sichuan beef at the restaurant (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/384021-re-i-got-sichuan-beef-restaurant.html)

The Burke, col ret August 19th 15 02:17 AM

I got sichuan beef at the restaurant

"Jack Pine" wrote in message

and it had almost as many red chilis as beef. . . ANNND it had about a
handful of sichuan peppercorns. If you're not familiar with sichuan pepper,
you should know that they are not spicy-hot. Not at all. But they do
something weird--even disturbing--to your mouth. I would call it a numbing
sensation but it's more than that. It's as if you ate a mouthful of cold
static electricity that short circuits your mouth's natural abilities to
perceive reality.

Interesting, to be sure. Which reminds me of a tale of my tail, which
happened some years ago when I was still an avid drinker. A friend and I
went to this Chink restaurant, and I made the mistake of telling the
waitress the cook couldn't make the Kung Pow! Pork spicy enough. Well, we
left afterwards and went to a bar. It wasn't long before I found myself in
the ****house. You see, I thought I had to fart, but got surprised by one
of them wet ones. I had totally **** my underwear. To wit, I removed them
(whilst on the pot) and hung them on the flusher handle. Then we left.
Needless to say I have not returned to that bar since.