DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I WISH I WERE IN TAIWAN AGAIN (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/384019-i-wish-i-were-taiwan-again.html)

The Burke, col ret August 19th 15 01:45 AM

I WISH I WERE IN TAIWAN AGAIN

Living free and easy amid the denizens of hawt and steamy climes.
To be or not to be, that is the question!

Kindly note from my prose above that I am just as good as any Shakespeare or
Alfred Tennyson. It's my commanding narrative and vivid imagery that does
it.

The Burke, col ret August 19th 15 02:29 PM

I WISH I WERE IN TAIWAN AGAIN

"Don Stockbauer" wrote in message

No, you're a seven year old girl in Paris faking all this tour of duty crap.
Get a life.

If that's what you believe, Don. . . Or should I call you Marsha?

NEMO August 19th 15 02:33 PM

I WISH I WERE IN TAIWAN AGAIN

On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 17:45:05 -0700, "The Burke, colonic retard"
wrote:

Living free and easy amid the denizens of hawt and steamy climes.
To be or not to be, that is the question!

Kindly note from my prose above that I am just as good as any Shakespeare or
Alfred Tennyson. It's my commanding narrative and vivid imagery that does
it.

Taiwan sucks, KKKoloon...ever since they made it mandatory for
everyone to have a motorcycle from the age of 16.

The Burke, col ret August 19th 15 02:39 PM

I WISH I WERE IN TAIWAN AGAIN

wrote:

Living free and easy amid the denizens of hawt and steamy climes.
To be or not to be, that is the question!

Kindly note from my prose above that I am just as good as any Shakespeare
or
Alfred Tennyson. It's my commanding narrative and vivid imagery that does
it.

Taiwan sucks, KKKoloon...ever since they made it mandatory for
everyone to have a motorcycle from the age of 16.

Put something exciting between yer legs, Miss Recktum.
I used to drive a Harley. Those bikes are for real men.

NEMO August 19th 15 03:19 PM

I WISH I WERE IN TAIWAN AGAIN

wrote:

Living free and easy amid the denizens of hawt and steamy climes.
To be or not to be, that is the question!

Kindly note from my prose above that I am just as good as any Shakespeare
or
Alfred Tennyson. It's my commanding narrative and vivid imagery that does
it.

Taiwan sucks, KKKoloon...ever since they made it mandatory for
everyone to have a motorcycle from the age of 16.

Put something exciting between yer legs, Miss Recktum.

Don't you got that nigra 'Pleasance' between yer legs? LOLOK

I used to drive a Harley.

You don't 'drive' a motorbike, KKKoloon...you ride one.