DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Churchill's "Black Dog." (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/383947-re-churchills-black-dog.html)

Edmund J. Burke August 15th 15 02:50 PM

Churchill's "Black Dog."

"Doug Laidlaw" wrote in message

I always thought that anybody with depression could not do what Churchill
achieved, although Abraham Lincoln did.

Well, you've started out by contradicting yerself, little feller. Now how
in the Sam Hill are we supposed to believe anything else you say?
Huh?

Edmund J. Burke August 16th 15 12:21 PM

Churchill's "Black Dog."

"Don Stockbauer, Mr. Whipple afficianado" wrote in message

maybe it was really manic depression.

More like poor writing skills, Don.
I remember way back when, when I was just a young'un, my teacher once said
that college kids (at the time), a hefty part of 'em anywho, couldn't write
a logical sentence. I don't think that stat has much improved since when it
was furst said.
LOL America, home of the dummies.