DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Underground Homes (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/383921-underground-homes.html)

Uncle Monster[_2_] August 14th 15 07:34 AM

Underground Homes

Do you ever wonder what happened to the ten thousand Hippies who in 1968 left San Francisco to go out to the forests and live with nature? I found one on YouTube. My white beard is longer than his. à²*€¿à²*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B6xR3T37gI

[8~{} Uncle Hippie Monster

Frank[_23_] August 14th 15 12:22 PM

Underground Homes

On 8/14/2015 2:34 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Do you ever wonder what happened to the ten thousand Hippies who in 1968 left San Francisco to go out to the forests and live with nature? I found one on YouTube. My white beard is longer than his. à²*€¿à²*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B6xR3T37gI

[8~{} Uncle Hippie Monster

Termite snacks was my first reaction.

Also who wants to cut the grass on your roof?

Percival P. Cassidy August 14th 15 02:05 PM

Underground Homes

On 8/14/2015 2:34 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Do you ever wonder what happened to the ten thousand Hippies who in 1968 left San Francisco to go out to the forests and live with nature? I found one on YouTube. My white beard is longer than his. à²*€¿à²*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B6xR3T37gI

How about a (largely) underground town? --

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coober_Pedy

Perce

J Burns August 14th 15 05:57 PM

Underground Homes

On 8/14/15 9:05 AM, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 8/14/2015 2:34 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Do you ever wonder what happened to the ten thousand Hippies who in
1968 left San Francisco to go out to the forests and live with nature?
I found one on YouTube. My white beard is longer than his. à²*€¿à²*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B6xR3T37gI

How about a (largely) underground town? --

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coober_Pedy

Perce

How about a major underground city?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Underground

J Burns August 14th 15 06:01 PM

Underground Homes

On 8/14/15 2:34 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Do you ever wonder what happened to the ten thousand Hippies who in 1968 left San Francisco to go out to the forests and live with nature? I found one on YouTube. My white beard is longer than his. à²*€¿à²*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B6xR3T37gI

[8~{} Uncle Hippie Monster

Ah, Mike Oehler! Author of the Hippy Survival Guide to Y2K.