Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Medicare

Some people that loves GOP better rad this
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:22:02 -0700, "tony944" wrote:

Some people that loves GOP better rad this

A few comments:

First, you need to learn to spell.

Second, you need to learn how to punctuate a sentence.

Third, you need to understand that because the word "binaries" is not
in the name of this group this is not a binaries group.

Fourth, and most important, you need to start telling the truth,
Hilary.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:22:02 -0700, "tony944" wrote:

Some people that loves GOP better rad this

A few comments:

First, you need to learn to spell.

Second, you need to learn how to punctuate a sentence.

Third, you need to understand that because the word "binaries" is not
in the name of this group this is not a binaries group.

Fourth, and most important, you need to start telling the truth,
Hilary.

Hillary Rodham Clinton is a CARPET MUNCHER!
LOL

****in' Libtard

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:22:02 -0700, "tony 944" wrote:

Some people that loves GOP better rad this

A few comments:

First, you need to learn to spell.
Yes first my adapted country has give me **** as it did to some of you.

Second, you need to learn how to punctuate a sentence.
Second whatever I learn I did it Hardaway and I work for it.

Third, you need to understand that because the word "binaries" is not
in the name of this group this is not a binaries group.
Third who the hell are you to tell others where to post.

Fourth, and most important, you need to start telling the truth,Hilary.

Fourth I did not wroth stories it was publish in Washington post
and truth hurts doesn't.