Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walter Palmer

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 9:27:17 PM UTC-5, Tony Hwang wrote:
Boycott him so he can't kill any more animals.

As bad I think the death of the lion was. I don't think Palmer was out to kill a lion from a protected preserve because he has experience with the trouble he can get into for illegal hunts. The media is trying to produce all that hysteria with an emotional story in order to take public attention away from the controversy Planned Parenthood is involved in right now. Personally, I believe the fact that more than 350,000 Negro American babies are killed every year by abortions and perhaps have their body parts sold by Planned Parenthood is more important than the life of a wild animal in Africa. Apparently the lives of Black babies don't matter. Whenever I see the media trying to stir up an emotional response and a lot of hysteria from the public, I'm convinced that they're trying to divert public attention away from something else like the nefarious activities of Hitlery Clinton. A little research will show that illegal hunts of protected animals goes on all the time in Africa but suddenly this one lion has become more important than the lives of human beings. It appears that moonbattery can be contagious under the right circumstances. I'd suggest that anyone coming across the story of lion murdering dentist should stop and think, "How in the hell is this fraking event directly affecting my life?" The effect on me is the irritation of having to listen to all the hysterical yapping about it. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Mean Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Eco system is like a tower we human at the top, if you keep getting rid ,
race is digging his own hole day in day out every where. If I meet any
one who hunts with bare hands, I'd respect him, no problem. In that case
that can be called sports. He was a cheater. Once a cheater always a
cheater. BTW, my dog's name is Walter, 70 pounds boy with a heart of
gold, LOL! We think he is an old soul. Best dog we ever had. He really
looks like Walter Mathaw.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 9:43:06 AM UTC-5, Tony Hwang wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I don't like people who hunt animals for sport and waste the food value. Around here there are hunting clubs where the members will either eat what they kill or donate the deer meat to the needy. The fate of wild animals on the other side of the world is less important to me than human lives on this side of the Earth. Perhaps I'm strange but the life of a human child is more important than that of Cecil the lion. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Lion Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 9:27:17 PM UTC-5, Tony Hwang wrote:
Boycott him so he can't kill any more animals.

As bad I think the death of the lion was. I don't think Palmer was
out to kill a lion from a protected preserve because he has
experience with the trouble he can get into for illegal hunts.

The media is trying to produce all that hysteria with an emotional story

in order to take public attention away from the controversy Planned
Parenthood is involved in right now.

Whenever I see the media trying to stir up an emotional response and a
lot of hysteria from the public, I'm convinced that they're trying to
divert public attention away from something else like the nefarious
activities of Hitlery Clinton.

[8~{} Uncle Mean Monster

I think we have a winner here ...

--
Snag

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 10:17:26 AM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 9:27:17 PM UTC-5, Tony Hwang wrote:
Boycott him so he can't kill any more animals.

As bad I think the death of the lion was. I don't think Palmer was
out to kill a lion from a protected preserve because he has
experience with the trouble he can get into for illegal hunts.

The media is trying to produce all that hysteria with an emotional story

in order to take public attention away from the controversy Planned
Parenthood is involved in right now.

Whenever I see the media trying to stir up an emotional response and a
lot of hysteria from the public, I'm convinced that they're trying to
divert public attention away from something else like the nefarious
activities of Hitlery Clinton.

[8~{} Uncle Mean Monster

I think we have a winner here ...

--
Snag

I'm sorry if my words may offend some people but I've seen the same pattern in the reporting of stories by the media year after year because the public's attention span is that of a hound dog when someone yells SQUIRREL. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Squirrely Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 9:27:17 PM UTC-5, Tony Hwang wrote:
Boycott him so he can't kill any more animals.

As bad I think the death of the lion was. I don't think Palmer was out to
kill a lion from a protected preserve because he has experience with the
trouble he can get into for illegal hunts. The media is trying to produce all
that hysteria with an emotional story in order to take public attention away
from the controversy Planned Parenthood is involved in right now. Personally,
I believe the fact that more than 350,000 Negro American babies are killed
every year by abortions and perhaps have their body parts sold by Planned
Parenthood is more important than the life of a wild animal in Africa.

so the over 700000 other abortions don't matter because they aren't
Negro Americans?

Apparently the lives of Black babies don't matter. Whenever I see the media
trying to stir up an emotional response and a lot of hysteria from the
public, I'm convinced that they're trying to divert public attention away
from something else like the nefarious activities of Hitlery Clinton.

just got to love those conservatives...everything is a plot against them

little research will show that illegal hunts of protected animals goes on all
the time in Africa but suddenly this one lion has become more important than
the lives of human beings. It appears that moonbattery can be contagious
under the right circumstances. I'd suggest that anyone coming across the
story of lion murdering dentist should stop and think, "How in the hell is
this fraking event directly affecting my life?" The effect on me is the
irritation of having to listen to all the hysterical yapping about it. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Mean Monster

one can only hope that when the last lion, cheetah, rhinoceros, grizzly
bear, or any trophy animal is killed that they discover the cure to some
ailment that affects members of your family. remember the butterflies
Posted to alt.home.repair

the fact that more than 350,000 Negro American babies are killed
every year by abortions and perhaps have their body parts sold by
Planned Parenthood is more important than the life of a wild animal
in Africa.

That's good news: 350k less Darkies committing crimes.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 3:10:51 PM UTC-5, Zak W wrote:
the fact that more than 350,000 Negro American babies are killed
every year by abortions and perhaps have their body parts sold by
Planned Parenthood is more important than the life of a wild animal
in Africa.

That's good news: 350k less Darkies committing crimes.

Now Wacky Zaky, that's just plain nasty. There are some fantastic Americans who's skin is darker than mine who I look up to. Especially those who followed the rules to elevate their station in life after starting out with nothing. One of the best examples is Dr.Ben Carson and for some reason, Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks hate Negro Americans like him. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Honky Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 1:19:16 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 9:27:17 PM UTC-5, Tony Hwang wrote:
Boycott him so he can't kill any more animals.

As bad I think the death of the lion was. I don't think Palmer was out to
kill a lion from a protected preserve because he has experience with the
trouble he can get into for illegal hunts. The media is trying to produce all
that hysteria with an emotional story in order to take public attention away
from the controversy Planned Parenthood is involved in right now. Personally,
I believe the fact that more than 350,000 Negro American babies are killed
every year by abortions and perhaps have their body parts sold by Planned
Parenthood is more important than the life of a wild animal in Africa.

so the over 700000 other abortions don't matter because they aren't
Negro Americans?

Malcom, you should be ashamed of yourself for bringing that up! A Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak like you knows that only Black lives matter!

Apparently the lives of Black babies don't matter. Whenever I see the media
trying to stir up an emotional response and a lot of hysteria from the
public, I'm convinced that they're trying to divert public attention away
from something else like the nefarious activities of Hitlery Clinton.

just got to love those conservatives...everything is a plot against them

Yea, they're almost as bad as those paranoid liberals. ^_^

little research will show that illegal hunts of protected animals goes on all
the time in Africa but suddenly this one lion has become more important than
the lives of human beings. It appears that moonbattery can be contagious
under the right circumstances. I'd suggest that anyone coming across the
story of lion murdering dentist should stop and think, "How in the hell is
this fraking event directly affecting my life?" The effect on me is the
irritation of having to listen to all the hysterical yapping about it. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Mean Monster

one can only hope that when the last lion, cheetah, rhinoceros, grizzly
bear, or any trophy animal is killed that they discover the cure to some
ailment that affects members of your family. remember the butterflies

You dumbass, you know damn well that samples of every one of those animals will be kept frozen in liquid nitrogen. Now enough of you condemnation of big game hunters and finish your elephant steak. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Elephant Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/30/2015 10:02 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Media has already paid more attention to this than they did the trial of
Doctor Kermit Gosnell whose partial birth abortions included killing the
children after their live births.

As for Palmer, African hunting is not like it was in the time of Teddy
Roosevelt. It is highly controlled and economically helpful in several
African nations.

I like to hunt, mostly deer, but would not participate in a canned hunt
where the land is fenced and animals baited.

In Canadian areas with high bear populations, land may not be fenced but
baiting predominates. Heaven forbid, nobody shoots a pet bear.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Uncle Monster:
Personally, I believe the fact that more than 350,000 Negro American babies
are killed every year by abortions and perhaps have their body parts sold
by Planned Parenthood is more important than....

The Right-To-Life people need to change their strategy.

Right now, it seems like they are asking the public to believe that a
fertilized egg or a 32-cell blastocyst is a human being and that killing
it constitutes murder.

They need to change that and appeal to people based on how much the
foetus looks like a baby - regardless of it's nervous system development
and so-forth. From the drawings I have seen, a 16-week foetus is
visually recognizable as a person.

That way they could gain traction with people who have been turned off
by their obviously-crazy assertions about fertilized eggs and the like.

Once they gain that traction, it would seem that they have a
better-than-even chance of rolling back whatever the current limit on
late-term abortions is.... and keep rolling it back and back...

And once they reach a certain stage in the rollback strategy they can
get back to banning contraception.... -)
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/30/2015 2:59 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Uncle Monster:
[...]

My granddaughter is now 5 months old but we saw the first picture of her
over a year ago. Maybe 2 months and she was recognizable as a baby.

Daughter-in-law at age 43 was at high risk of preeclampsia and had
frequent sonograms a week apart towards the end. Maybe two months
before she was born we got a sonogram of her sucking her thumb. We fell
in love with that little girl far before she was born.

Maybe abortion up to the end of the first trimester is OK with some but
I would certainly like to see it a crime there-after.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Frank:
Daughter-in-law at age 43 was at high risk of preeclampsia and had
frequent sonograms a week apart towards the end. Maybe two months
before she was born we got a sonogram of her sucking her thumb. We fell
in love with that little girl far before she was born.

Maybe abortion up to the end of the first trimester is OK with some but
I would certainly like to see it a crime there-after.

That seems like a good example of why the Right To Life people could
make some progress towards their goals by lightening up on the
Fertilized Egg = Human Being thing and concentrating on rolling back the
late-term abortion limit.

Even I - who has a pretty high regard for science and understands that
qualified people have opined that the nervous system has not developed
sufficiently by the late term limit - could go for rolling it back. A
22-week foetus simply looks too much like a baby to not *be* one in my
mind.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

looks like palmer is going to be extradited

perhaps while serving the remainder of his life in prison, he can provide dental care to the prisoners for 5 cents a hour for his commisary account.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

That seems like a good example of why the Right To Life people could
make some progress towards their goals by lightening up on the
Fertilized Egg = Human Being thing and concentrating on rolling back the
late-term abortion limit.

The second trimester thing was part of RvW, so rolling it back would
require an amendment?

but what they conceal is vital."
-- Aaron Levenstein

Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Kurt Ullman:
The second trimester thing was part of RvW, so rolling it back would
require an amendment?

Dunno - that stuff is way, waaaaay above my pay grade.

But just about *anything* would seem easier than getting normal, sane
people to equate a fertilized egg with a human being unless it is part
and parcel of their religions and they subordinate their rational
thinking to their religions.

As a religious concept, I can see it perfectly well - but that's not how
my religion rolls and I think it's not how most peoples' religions roll.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/31/2015 9:05 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Frank:
[...]

We have a framed picture of the 2 month sonogram which says "Love at
first sight". She has the fetal look but definite baby shaped head.
Son and daughter-in-law had taken us out to dinner where they gave it to
me as a present. Dark restaurant, I could not make it out, but in
daylight it clearly show a baby.

As I wrote before, I might be able to live with abortion in the first
trimester to account for women too dumb to know they were pregnant but
after that, I say ban it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 2:45:47 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
[...]

Children are a precious part of humanity and not a resource to be squandered. I'm really bothered by those people who'd force a woman to have a child then care not what happens to the child after it's born as much as I am by those who think an unborn child is expendable. It's tragic that so many couples want children and can't get pregnant but a lot of those who can bear children, don't want them. It bothers me, does it bother you? o_O

[8~{} Uncle Vexed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 1:59:48 PM UTC-5, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Uncle Monster:
[...]

Abortion is easy to eliminate through well known means, it's know as contraception. If a woman doesn't want a child, why in the hell is she getting pregnant to start with? I've always asked the wild eyed Right To Life crowd, how many unwanted children they've adopted or paid for to be raised? Personally I don't like the idea of abortion but I certainly don't like the idea of government being involved in it. Of course if Congress passed a law requiring all female Democrats to have abortions..... ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bloodthirsty Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/30/2015 7:57 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Abortion is easy to eliminate through well known means,

it's know as contraception. If a woman doesn't want a child,
why in the hell is she getting pregnant to start with? I've
always asked the wild eyed Right To Life crowd, how many
unwanted children they've adopted or paid for to be raised?
Personally I don't like the idea of abortion but I certainly
don't like the idea of government being involved in it. Of
course if Congress passed a law requiring all female
Democrats to have abortions..... ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bloodthirsty Monster

There are a couple things Mormons teach: chastity
(no sex before marriage), marriage (and stay married
to the end) and fidelity (sex only with your spouse).

If the world would do these things, the world would
be a much better place.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 20:15:26 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 7/30/2015 7:57 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Abortion is easy to eliminate through well known means,

it's know as contraception. If a woman doesn't want a child,
why in the hell is she getting pregnant to start with? I've
always asked the wild eyed Right To Life crowd, how many
unwanted children they've adopted or paid for to be raised?
Personally I don't like the idea of abortion but I certainly
don't like the idea of government being involved in it. Of
course if Congress passed a law requiring all female
Democrats to have abortions..... ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bloodthirsty Monster

There are a couple things Mormons teach: chastity
(no sex before marriage), marriage (and stay married
to the end) and fidelity (sex only with your spouse).

If the world would do these things, the world would
be a much better place.

Yeah, there sure would be a lot less porch monkeys!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walter Palmer Great, great! Who do we fornicate!

On 7/30/2015 11:13 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 20:15:26 -0400, Stormin Mormon
There are a couple things Mormons teach: chastity
(no sex before marriage), marriage (and stay married
to the end) and fidelity (sex only with your spouse).

If the world would do these things, the world would
be a much better place.

Yeah, there sure would be a lot less porch monkeys!

Might also lead to stronger families, less crime,
and more respect for each other. Ghetto lives matter.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/30/2015 7:57 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Abortion is easy to eliminate through well known means, it's know as contraception. If a woman doesn't want a child, why in the hell is she getting pregnant to start with? I've always asked the wild eyed Right To Life crowd, how many unwanted children they've adopted or paid for to be raised? Personally I don't like the idea of abortion but I certainly don't like the idea of government being involved in it. Of course if Congress passed a law requiring all female Democrats to have abortions..... ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bloodthirsty Monster

Sounds easy, but you are asking for major societal changes. Real men
don't use condoms. Real men make babies even if they don't support
them. Besides, it doesn't feel natural with a condom.

Change that and you will cut welfare rolls by $billions.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 8:37:07 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/30/2015 7:57 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Abortion is easy to eliminate through well known means, it's know as contraception. If a woman doesn't want a child, why in the hell is she getting pregnant to start with? I've always asked the wild eyed Right To Life crowd, how many unwanted children they've adopted or paid for to be raised? Personally I don't like the idea of abortion but I certainly don't like the idea of government being involved in it. Of course if Congress passed a law requiring all female Democrats to have abortions..... ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bloodthirsty Monster

Sounds easy, but you are asking for major societal changes. Real men
don't use condoms. Real men make babies even if they don't support
them. Besides, it doesn't feel natural with a condom.

Change that and you will cut welfare rolls by $billions.

If it's the woman who's going to be abandoned and she knows it, why on earth would she not get a contraceptive like Norplant or an IUD? Perhaps birth control could be a requirement for receiving welfare. It would be a lot cheaper for a government assistance program to provide contraception services than to pay for abortions or provide for a child born after someone starts receiving welfare. I've never had a problem helping those who need it and when I was able bodied, me and my friends helped people all the time but it angers me to see those people who scam assistance programs when they're able to work for a living. I hate receiving SSI but I can't work even though I want to. I want nothing more than to be able to jump out of bed and go work my ass off. It frustrates the hell out of me to have to depend on others because I was always independent and never had to rely on anyone else. A little over a year ago I was able to help out on a telecom, data and electrical job. I climbed a ladder, I was shaky and in a lot of pain but I got up that ladder. Now I can't even fraking walk and I'm quite angry about it. _

[8~{} Uncle ****ed Off Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/30/2015 10:29 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

As I said, sounds easy and it make sense. Things like that have been
tried, but you have the Constitutional right to get knocked up by a
sleaze bag.

I think it is still possible to get free contraceptives, but you cannot
be forced to use them. Not to mention that more babies get me more food
stamps.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

stuff snipped

Sounds easy, but you are asking for major societal changes. Real men
don't use condoms. Real men make babies even if they don't support
them. Besides, it doesn't feel natural with a condom.

It's asking for even more than societal change. It's asking for genetic
change. Do you think the human race would still exist if a) sex was not
immensely pleasurable and b) could be put off easily? The sex drive is
embedded pretty far down in the brain and body.

I have immense trouble with the view that since two young naive kids
collided their privates in bed, that they must now pay for that mistake by
bringing a child into the world they can neither afford nor provide proper
emotional support for. Far too many of these kids end up as partial or full
wards of the state and ALL of us have to pay because some people think every
conception is sacred and must be brought to term.

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Walter Palmer and ghetto abortions

On 7/30/2015 9:37 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Sounds easy, but you are asking for major societal changes. Real men
don't use condoms. Real men make babies even if they don't support
them. Besides, it doesn't feel natural with a condom.

Change that and you will cut welfare rolls by $billions.

I guess that disproves the LDS church. We teach people
to be chaste (not to fornicate or adultery) before
marrage, and then sex only with the spouse. We're not
real men.

Guess I'll go hide under the bed and cry.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/30/2015 9:02 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

awesome rant!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 9:27:17 PM UTC-5, Tony Hwang wrote:
Boycott him so he can't kill any more animals.

As bad I think the death of the lion was. I don't think Palmer was
out to kill a lion from a protected preserve because he has
experience with the trouble he can get into for illegal hunts. The
media is trying to produce all that hysteria with an emotional story
in order to take public attention away from the controversy Planned
Parenthood is involved in right now. Personally, I believe the fact
that more than 350,000 Negro American babies are killed every year by
abortions and perhaps have their body parts sold by Planned
Parenthood is more important than the life of a wild animal in
Africa. Apparently the lives of Black babies don't matter.

So convince their mamas to keep their knees together.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 3:31:09 PM UTC-5, dadiOH wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 9:27:17 PM UTC-5, Tony Hwang wrote:
Boycott him so he can't kill any more animals.

As bad I think the death of the lion was. I don't think Palmer was
out to kill a lion from a protected preserve because he has
experience with the trouble he can get into for illegal hunts. The
media is trying to produce all that hysteria with an emotional story
in order to take public attention away from the controversy Planned
Parenthood is involved in right now. Personally, I believe the fact
that more than 350,000 Negro American babies are killed every year by
abortions and perhaps have their body parts sold by Planned
Parenthood is more important than the life of a wild animal in
Africa. Apparently the lives of Black babies don't matter.

So convince their mamas to keep their knees together.

The methods of contraception are well known and affordable. Hell, start a voluntary sterilization movement. There is Norplant and a variety of IUD's that I would guess cost a lot less than an abortion. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Callous Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I agree with both. The problem with both is that they are proactive. They
require thought. They require thinking ahead. They require getting off
one's ass and doing something (other than copulating).