DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   BRITNEY DOIN' THE SPLITZ (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/383635-britney-doin-splitz.html)

Edmund J. Burke[_3_] July 30th 15 02:13 PM

BRITNEY DOIN' THE SPLITZ

She may be and old bag at 33, but she's as bendable as ever.
http://tinyurl.com/p3yrhcc
I'd have no trouble pinning her ankles behind her ears whilst fusking her, I
think.
Well?

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

David August 2nd 15 07:55 PM

BRITNEY DOIN' THE SPLITZ

"Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message ...

She may be and old bag at 33, but she's as bendable as ever.
http://tinyurl.com/p3yrhcc
I'd have no trouble pinning her ankles behind her ears whilst fusking her, I
think.
Well?

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

yeah well that's how they do it

Edmund J. Burke[_4_] August 2nd 15 08:08 PM

BRITNEY DOIN' THE SPLITZ

"David" wrote in message

"Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message ...

She may be and old bag at 33, but she's as bendable as ever.
http://tinyurl.com/p3yrhcc
I'd have no trouble pinning her ankles behind her ears whilst fusking her, I
think.
Well?

The size of my ass has been greatly appreciated.

yeah well that's how they do it

Who's they, son?
And don't point to yer balls.
LOL