DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   MY NEWSREADER IS A FICKLE LADY (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/383417-re-my-newsreader-fickle-lady.html)

Col. Edmund J. Burke[_7_] July 15th 15 04:28 PM

MY NEWSREADER IS A FICKLE LADY

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:11:13 -0700, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 07:25:04 -0700, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho"" wrote:

Sometimes these machines seem to have a will of their own. But in the
final
assay I reign supreme.
The Supreme Commander.
Any questions?

You're simply INEPT, Coloon.
Any answers?

I'm more at home teaching dullards like you engrish, Miss Recktum.
BTW, I've provided a link to a book that might well suit you, you ignorant
retarded cow.
It help tards to know Jesus. Woodn't you like to know Jesus, Miss Recktum?
(Not the spic yer thinking of neither.)
LOL

You've demonstrated yer ineptitude yet again, Coloon. Teaching
English??? You'd have to learn it yerself first! LOLOK

BTW greek you and greek yer link. I don't do links.

Coward's way out, eh Miss Recktum. No surprise here, folks!
LOL

NEMO July 15th 15 06:31 PM

MY NEWSREADER IS A FICKLE LADY

Ladyboise, Idaho"" wrote:

[...]

Asshole's way in, eh Coloon! Greek you and greek yer link AGAIN.
LOLOK

Col. Edmund J. Burke[_8_] July 16th 15 03:43 PM

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:11:13 -0700, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

. ..

Ladyboise, Idaho"" wrote:

[...]

I already burned you, Miss Recktum. There ain't no coming back from one of
my burns.
LOL

NEMO July 16th 15 08:05 PM

MY NEWSREADER IS A FICKLE LADY

In article , says...

Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:11:13 -0700, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

. ..

Ladyboise, Idaho"" wrote:

[...]

Greek yer burns too, Coloon! They're as ineffective and inept as YOU
are! LOLOK

Col. Edmund J. Burke[_8_] July 17th 15 04:36 AM

MY NEWSREADER IS A FICKLE LADY

"NEMO" wrote in message

In article , says...

"NEMO" wrote in message

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:28:17 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"NEMO" wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:11:13 -0700, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

. ..

Ladyboise, Idaho"" wrote:

[...]

Huh? Whatz that hangin' down? A colostomy bag?
LOL

Lenoloc Retsuc July 17th 15 05:35 PM

MY NEWSREADER IS A FICKLE LADY

"Col. Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message ...

"NEMO" wrote in message

In article , says...

"NEMO" wrote in message

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:28:17 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"NEMO" wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:11:13 -0700, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

. ..

Ladyboise, Idaho"" wrote:

[...]

WHY DON'T YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS GET A ROOM, HUH?

Col. Edmund J. Burke[_8_] July 18th 15 04:37 PM

"Lenoloc Retsuc" wrote in message ...

"Col. Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message ...

"NEMO" wrote in message

In article , says...

"NEMO" wrote in message

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:28:17 -0700, "Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

"NEMO" wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 08:11:13 -0700, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of
Ladyboise, Idaho" wrote:

. ..

Ladyboise, Idaho"" wrote:

[...]

Fusk off, Maury, you buck-toothed rascal!
LOL