DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   REGARDING THE PREVIOUS (SEE BELOW) MESSAGE (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/383318-regarding-previous-see-below-message.html)

Col. Edmund J. Burke[_5_] July 7th 15 05:05 PM

REGARDING THE PREVIOUS (SEE BELOW) MESSAGE

The previous message entitled "Where do I get my wife some hot leather"
features the froup's three muskateers: Oren, Philo, and Meanie.....with an
introductory appearance of Uncle Monster. YAY!

__
I knew from a very early age I was destined to be a philosopher, so well did
I comprehend the underpinnings of humanity.