DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JESUS TALK (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/383224-jesus-talk.html)

Col. Edmund J. Burke[_4_] July 1st 15 03:15 PM

JESUS TALK

Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.
I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Rev 22:16

Jesus appears to have experienced subject-verb agreement in many of his
raghead sayings.
Maybe was was a dyslexic jew *******?
Think about it.

Col. Edmund J. Burke[_4_] July 1st 15 03:17 PM

JESUS TALK

"Col. Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message ...

Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.
I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
Rev 22:16

Jesus appears to have experienced subject-verb agreement in many of his
raghead sayings.
Maybe was was a dyslexic jew *******?
Think about it.

Correction: disagreement

Thank you and have a Pleasance day.
^@^

Col. Edmund J. Burke[_4_] July 1st 15 03:52 PM

JESUS TALK

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On 7/1/2015 7:15 AM, Colon Edmud Jackass Burchese of Ladyboise, Idaho wrote:

Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the
churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and
morning star.
Rev 22:16

Jesus appears to have experienced subject-verb agreement in many of his
raghead sayings.
Maybe was was a dyslexic jew *******?
Think about it.

**** got lost in the translation from the original Aramaic, Coloon.
Think about THAT. LOLOK

Them fuskin' Ragheads shoulda been speakin' English, Miss Recktum.
Not our fault they speak camel.

Col. Edmund J. Burke[_4_] July 2nd 15 01:59 AM

JESUS TALK

"NEMO" wrote in message ...

On 7/1/2015 1:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 7/1/2015 1:36 PM, NEMO wrote:
Jesus appears to have experienced subject-verb agreement in many of his
raghead sayings.
Maybe was was a dyslexic jew *******?
Think about it.

English didnae even exist back then, Coloon! LOLOK

Kind of like reading Yoda from Star Wars.

Forgiven you be thy sins, muchly, Yoda says.

Up with hebonics Yoda came, long before any jews!

I **** ON YODA!
LOL