Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

Default MISS RECKTUM? CALL ME CAITLYN (LOL)

"NEMO" wrote in message
On 6/2/2015 6:40 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
"The Peeler" wrote in message

Wow! What a transformation..........literally.
http://tinyurl.com/ndetqj2

Hmm, can't help but wondering what's in them panties nowadaze?
Do you wanna know?

No different to any of yer ladyboyz, Coloon! LOLOK

Something, *I*, don't got, I'm, ridiculous Grik dickless wonder! LOL

Gosh! Seems! LOLOK

LOL, that's the truth!

Grik subhumans are EXEMPT from the truth, Coloon! And YOU wouldn't know
it if you trod in it! LOLOK

Pardon me, Miss Recktum, but you know you wanna see what's inside Caitlyn's
panties, doncha? LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slackjaw,uk.rec.driving

Default COLOON? CALL ME CAITLYN (LOL)

"NEMO" wrote in message
"The Peeler" wrote in message

Wow! What a transformation..........literally.
http://tinyurl.com/ndetqj2

Hmm, can't help but wondering what's in them panties nowadaze?
Do you wanna know?

No different to any of yer ladyboyz, Coloon! LOLOK

Something, *I*, don't got, I'm, ridiculous Grik dickless wonder! LOL

Gosh! Seems! LOLOK

LOL, that's the truth!

Grik subhumans are EXEMPT from the truth, Coloon! And YOU wouldn't
know it if you trod in it! LOLOK

Pardon me, Miss Recktum, but you know you wanna see what's inside
Caitlyn's panties, doncha? LOL

Pardon me, Coloon, but you've already BEEN inside Caitlyn's panties.
LOLOK

BTW do any of yer ladyboyz have big hands and big feet like this Caitlyn
female impersonator???

You probably have wet dreams of going down on him/her, don't you, you
ignorant faggot!!
LOL