Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, 42 Things That Make You Exclaim WTF?!

People are friggin weird. o_O

http://preview.tinyurl.com/pbbof35

[8~{} Uncle Strange Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2015 10:31 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
People are friggin weird. o_O

http://preview.tinyurl.com/pbbof35

[8~{} Uncle Strange Monster

Congratulations! You were the top poster last month. You won! Now maybe
you'll feel more secure in knowing you've received attention and cut back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2015 10:31 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
People are friggin weird. o_O

http://preview.tinyurl.com/pbbof35

[8~{} Uncle Strange Monster

Looks like those "people of Walmart" things.

I was there one day and tattooed gal with numerous piercings and black
hair with a red streak was ahead of me.

As she moved on, I said to the clerk, "That must be one of those people
of Walmart." and she did not know what I was talking about.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 1, 2015 at 5:08:52 PM UTC-5, SBH wrote:
On 6/1/2015 10:31 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
People are friggin weird. o_O

http://preview.tinyurl.com/pbbof35

[8~{} Uncle Strange Monster

Congratulations! You were the top poster last month. You won! Now maybe
you'll feel more secure in knowing you've received attention and cut back..

I'm not looking for attention SBH,"Silly Black Ho"? I'm sitting in a hospital bed in a nursing and rehab center because I can't walk. I'm online because I need something to do to entertain myself and keep from going completely bonkers. Are you jealous? Wanna trade places? 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Inquisitive Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 1, 2015 at 5:29:54 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 6/1/2015 10:31 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
People are friggin weird. o_O

http://preview.tinyurl.com/pbbof35

[8~{} Uncle Strange Monster

Looks like those "people of Walmart" things.

I was there one day and tattooed gal with numerous piercings and black
hair with a red streak was ahead of me.

As she moved on, I said to the clerk, "That must be one of those people
of Walmart." and she did not know what I was talking about.

Which one of the 42 is your favorite? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle LMAO Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/1/2015 9:31 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
People are friggin weird. o_O

http://preview.tinyurl.com/pbbof35

[8~{} Uncle Strange Monster

Someone needs hedge trimmers for those toe nails.

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

Meanie wrote in :

On 6/1/2015 10:31 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
People are friggin weird. o_O

http://preview.tinyurl.com/pbbof35

[8~{} Uncle Strange Monster

Congratulations! You were the top poster last month. You won! Now
maybe you'll feel more secure in knowing you've received attention and
cut back.

Not a chance. He's a google-grouper that just discovered NGs and he has
nothing else to do all day. I will admit though that I find him
entertaining as a cross between a clown and a six year old kid.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 3:12:31 AM UTC-5, Zak W wrote:
Meanie wrote in :

On 6/1/2015 10:31 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
People are friggin weird. o_O

http://preview.tinyurl.com/pbbof35

[8~{} Uncle Strange Monster

Congratulations! You were the top poster last month. You won! Now
maybe you'll feel more secure in knowing you've received attention and
cut back.

Not a chance. He's a google-grouper that just discovered NGs and he has
nothing else to do all day. I will admit though that I find him
entertaining as a cross between a clown and a six year old kid.

Mr.NUT, I've been posting to newsgroups before they became the Usenet it is today. My first post to newsgroups was in the late 1980's via satellite from the middle of The Pacific. I became a regular poster in 1992 using DOS through one dial up BBS for the most part but would use many different bulletin board systems across the country to access the groups before I started using Bellsouth DSL and their service. Propagation could take some time through Fidonet and was nothing like the instant appearance of a post these days. In other words, I had a presence on Usenet before Google Groups existed.. I'm using Google Groups because there is no newsreader for the Chrome OS that I've come across which can be easily implemented. You're batting zero again there Mr.NUT by making assumptions. You're still that small yapping canine who thinks it's Wonder Dog. Grrrrr Yap! Yap! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, June 1, 2015 at 7:49:03 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
I'm not looking for attention SBH,"Silly Black Ho"? I'm sitting in a hospital bed in a nursing and rehab center because I can't walk. I'm online because I need something to do to entertain myself and keep from going completely bonkers. Are you jealous? Wanna trade places? 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Inquisitive Monster

I'm guessing your middle name based on the post about 20%.

Get well Uncle Rehab Monster.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 8:54:27 AM UTC-5, Thomas wrote:
On Monday, June 1, 2015 at 7:49:03 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
I'm not looking for attention SBH,"Silly Black Ho"? I'm sitting in a hospital bed in a nursing and rehab center because I can't walk. I'm online because I need something to do to entertain myself and keep from going completely bonkers. Are you jealous? Wanna trade places? 8-)

[8~{} Uncle Inquisitive Monster

I'm guessing your middle name based on the post about 20%.

Get well Uncle Rehab Monster.

Thanks Thomas! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Grateful Monster