Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can anyone get me one pepperfry coupon, i have to buy some furniturefrom there?

Hi,

Anyone knows how to get pepperfry coupons?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 5:10:46 PM UTC+5:30, Neeraj Sinha wrote:
Hi,

Anyone knows how to get pepperfry coupons?

Hi,

get it from here... its a nice place for it...

http://www.dealstan.com/stores/pepperfry-coupons-deals/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/15 7:41 AM, Vijay wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 5:10:46 PM UTC+5:30, Neeraj Sinha wrote:
Hi,

Anyone knows how to get pepperfry coupons?

Hi,

get it from here... its a nice place for it...

http://www.dealstan.com/stores/pepperfry-coupons-deals/

I've been lurking at AHR for years, hoping someone would ask how how to
get Pepperfry coupons. Someone finally asked, and you beat me to the
answer. One minute and 17 seconds!

I guess you've been lurking her for years, too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2015 8:23 AM, J Burns wrote:
I've been lurking at AHR for years, hoping someone would ask how how to
get Pepperfry coupons. Someone finally asked, and you beat me to the
answer. One minute and 17 seconds!

I guess you've been lurking her for years, too.

Lurking her? Is that why you have order of protection?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/15 9:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/20/2015 8:23 AM, J Burns wrote:
I've been lurking at AHR for years, hoping someone would ask how how to
get Pepperfry coupons. Someone finally asked, and you beat me to the
answer. One minute and 17 seconds!

I guess you've been lurking her for years, too.

Lurking her? Is that why you have order of protection?

As long as my local police chief isn't lurking her...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/2015 12:14 PM, J Burns wrote:
On 5/20/15 9:09 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/20/2015 8:23 AM, J Burns wrote:
I've been lurking at AHR for years, hoping someone would ask how how to
get Pepperfry coupons. Someone finally asked, and you beat me to the
answer. One minute and 17 seconds!

I guess you've been lurking her for years, too.

Lurking her? Is that why you have order of protection?

As long as my local police chief isn't lurking her...

Be sure and wave to the NSA....

BTW, NSA, your hair looks nice, today.
-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/20/15 7:41 AM, Vijay wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2015 at 5:10:46 PM UTC+5:30, Neeraj Sinha wrote:
Hi,

Anyone knows how to get pepperfry coupons?

Hi,

get it from here... its a nice place for it...

http://www.dealstan.com/stores/pepperfry-coupons-deals/

I've been lurking at AHR for years, hoping someone would ask how how to
get Pepperfry coupons. Someone finally asked, and you beat me to the
answer. One minute and 17 seconds!

I guess you've been lurking her for years, too.

I get half my paycheck in Rupees just so we can shop at Pepperfry. Long
ride to get there though. The coupon savings makes it worth it.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

Default Then she said, "Can anyone get me one pepperfry coupon?"

"Neeraj Sinha" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone knows how to get pepperfry coupons?

WHAT THE **** IS A PEPPERFRY?
HUH? I SAY, WHAT THE ****?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

On Wed, 20 May 2015 19:34:37 +0100, Col. Edmund Burke wrote:

"Neeraj Sinha" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone knows how to get pepperfry coupons?

WHAT THE **** IS A PEPPERFRY?
HUH? I SAY, WHAT THE ****?

Some foreign rubbish.

--
The 2 most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

news
wrote:

"Neeraj Sinha" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone knows how to get pepperfry coupons?

WHAT THE **** IS A PEPPERFRY?
HUH? I SAY, WHAT THE ****?

Some foreign rubbish.

--
The 2 most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

WELL, ****IN' FINALLY! A GODDAMN ANSWER!!

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

wrote:

"Neeraj Sinha" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone knows how to get pepperfry coupons?

WHAT THE **** IS A PEPPERFRY?
HUH? I SAY, WHAT THE ****?

Some foreign rubbish.

--
The 2 most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

WELL, ****IN' FINALLY! A GODDAMN ANSWER!!

Please explain your "ladyboyheaven" domain. Something we should be worried about?

--
A midget fortune-teller who escapes from prison is a small medium at large.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks,uk.rec.driving

wrote:

"Neeraj Sinha" wrote in message
Hi,

Anyone knows how to get pepperfry coupons?

WHAT THE **** IS A PEPPERFRY?
HUH? I SAY, WHAT THE ****?

Some foreign rubbish.

--
The 2 most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

WELL, ****IN' FINALLY! A GODDAMN ANSWER!!

Please explain your "ladyboyheaven" domain. Something we should be
worried about?

You needn't get all sulky over it; them Ladyboys is mine.