Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Will David Letterman's departure cause "THE END"

Will David Letterman cause THE END of civilization as we know it, when
he leaves the "Late Night" show?

It appears that WILL be the case, as our world will be tossed back into
the Pre-World War 2 era. Thousands will die, millions will become
alcoholic. The streets will be flooded with drunken and drugged zombies
wandering around after dark. Our world will never be the same. Even
religious leaders will fall to their fate as they collapse in front of
God and all humanity.

Time is running short. In slightly more than 24 hours, the world will be
tossed into complete chaos as David Letterman walks off your TV screen
for the very last time ever.

PREPARE NOW:
Arm yourself to fight against the masses of lost souls who will take to
the streets intending to kill and murder. Buy guns and ammunition. Visit
your psychiatrist, and fill your tranquilizer prescriptions. And most
importantly, stock up on alcoholic beverages. You WILL need them to
prevent your own suicide, and that of family members and loved ones.

Within 24 hours or less after Letterman departs for all eternity, AVOID
going to all shopping centers, while millions of people will attempt to
return their TV sets for a refund, and billions of TV sets will sell on
Ebay, Craigslist and Amazon for pennies on the dollar.

Then prepare for war. The world will be cast into another world war
within one week or less, and all humanity will be humbled as we see the
end of time unfold before our very eyes. Utilities will be shut off,
gasoline supplies will be drained and cease, and emergency services will
collapse under the pressure. Bombs will fall, and many if not all will
perish, while the world drops to it's knees and comes to a screaming
halt.

PREPARE NOW, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!