Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Wild Party

I'm having a party at my place and I really don't want to see any drugs but it's hard to have a party without a lot of coke heads showing up. o_O

https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k...m/cokehats.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Coke Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/18/2015 1:34 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I'm having a party at my place and I really don't want to see any drugs but it's hard to have a party without a lot of coke heads showing up. o_O

https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k...m/cokehats.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Coke Monster

I'm such a misfit. {{sulks}}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvCTaccEkMI

--
rebel
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/18/2015 11:16 AM, rebel wrote:
On 5/18/2015 1:34 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I'm having a party at my place and I really don't want to see any
drugs but it's hard to have a party without a lot of coke heads
showing up. o_O

https://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k...m/cokehats.jpg

[8~{} Uncle Coke Monster

I'm such a misfit. {{sulks}}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvCTaccEkMI

A city fellow moved to Alaska, to be away from
people. He found a rural cabin where the nearest
neighbor was miles away.

About half a year later, there was a knock at the
door. Outside was a man who wa equally unsahaven,
and ragged and dirty as the former city dweller.

"I'm Lars, from about twenty miles up the road. I'm
your nearest neighbor."

So, by this time the new resident had been a bit lonely,
he didn't expect to feel lonely after all he had lived
in crowds, but it was rough to be totally away from
people.

"What brings you here, Lars?"

The unshaven old man told him he was having a wild party
that night, and the new guy was invited.

"What time?"

"About eight".

"Will there be drinking?"

"Yep, plenty of drinking."

"Fighting?"

"Yep, plenty of fighting."

"Wild sex?"

"Yep, lots and lots of wild sex."

"What should I wear?"

"Don't much matter, just gonna be the two of us."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/18/2015 7:26 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

I was wondering if the "wild" in the party had anything to do with
humans or animals.

{{I can't believe I actually posted that! I MUST be tired.}}

--
rebel

Wild Idea Snag's Shop[_2_] Metalworking 49 September 23rd 13 07:35 AM
OT - Duck Gone Wild J T Woodworking 6 March 8th 08 03:09 PM
rcmp gone wild tk_b Metalworking 1 February 29th 08 11:33 PM
Wild leg on RPC is 230 V... TO GROUND!!! Proctologically Violated©® Metalworking 5 March 21st 05 03:27 AM
H L Wild rich Woodworking 2 January 19th 05 10:39 AM