Posted to alt.home.repair

Default sand is destroying my hot water heater and washing machine

replying to Stormin Mormon , want safe water wrote:
cayoung61 wrote:

Who heats hot water, anyway? It's
already hot.
-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

Its an on Demand hot water heater which I love it has been destroyed by
the sand ,sand is now in the fresh water line and every one doesn't
understand where its coming from the city says its not on there lines
have to flush out line Cost $1,000.00 and then put in a filter another
cost which has to be replaced every six months which once again the have
to dig to change the filter. I had three plumbers in and now have to
dig up yard and have them look for a pin hole in the pip line cant drink
or cook with the water we use bottle water for everything