DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   sand is destroying my hot water heater and washing machine (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/382470-re-sand-destroying-my-hot-water-heater-washing-machine.html)

want safe water April 10th 15 07:44 PM

sand is destroying my hot water heater and washing machine

replying to Jerry.Tan , want safe water wrote:
Jerry.Tan wrote:

Another repost from years ago. By now the sand probably consumed the
house and maybe the owner too !!! :)
Just look at the poster name. It ends in @example.com

this is not a repost from years ago
spent time with three different Plumbers they cant figure out were its
coming from went in person got a map of were my pipes come in from city
line the city says its not on there end now I have another inspector
coming in today . I have an on demand hot water heater which I love but
is destroyed a washer machine that is lest them a year old and plenty of
repair bills and still have sand going to write to a congress man the
sand is in my drinking water I wonder what if any health issues will be
I only use bottle water
All I can say i'm going to keep looking into this and Thank you Mr.
Mayor and build it back for no help from Supper Storm Sandy