Posted to alt.home.repair

Default sand is destroying my hot water heater and washing machine

"want safe water" wrote
in message roups.com...

my home destroyed in supper storm sandy after spending a lot of money to
get it rebuilt I'm having an issue with sand coming in the clean water
pipes all my pipes are new and I had to sink in a water pit outside the
home Had two plumbers in to try to find out how the sand is getting into
the clean water pipes they have no clue as there are no leaks called the
city and they said it not at there end this has destroyed a new on demand
hot water heater and a brand new washer worried about the affects of
drinking water cleaning and cooking with the water we use bottle water for
these thing s worried the cost of paying for permits and digging up the
street and redoing pipes who can I turn to for advice
HAS anyone had this problem

Well.................I haven't.
LOL