Posted to alt.home.repair

Default rubber plugs and memories.

On 4/8/15, 10:36 AM, dadiOH wrote:
Count your blessings. When I lived in Mexico, just about every house had a
concrete sink with a built in washboard at one side. I would love to have
such for a utility sink here in Florida but no such luck. And I'm not about
to lug one back from Mexico.

It's easy to make a stone sink. Just drop it in a lake.

Which is better, foam rubber ear plugs or the things that look like headphones micky Home Repair 30 October 29th 14 04:09 AM
Y2k still in people's memories Don Foreman Metalworking 3 November 3rd 09 02:41 AM
O/T: Old Memories Lew Hodgett Woodworking 36 November 16th 07 05:40 PM
13 amp plugs - memories john UK diy 175 January 13th 06 07:00 PM
Rawl plugs / wall plugs - what's the secret? Peter Hucker UK diy 24 July 20th 05 02:45 AM