DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tim Wanger talks shit "Concerning Passports" (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/379333-tim-wanger-talks-shit-concerning-passports.html)

Col. Edmund Burke[_8_] March 18th 15 04:56 PM

Tim Wanger talks shit "Concerning Passports"

"Tim Wright" wrote in message
I am about to renew my passport, and can't decide on the photo to use. I am
currently sporting my winter pelt, but could wait until my annual shearing
to get the photo done.

Why not use the one yer friends took of you at the gay bar?

Col. Edmund Burke[_8_] March 18th 15 06:31 PM

"NEMO" wrote in message
On 3/18/2015 9:56 AM, Colon Edmud Burchese wrote:
"Tim Wright" wrote in message
I am about to renew my passport, and can't decide on the photo to use.
I am currently sporting my winter pelt, but could wait until my annual
shearing to get the photo done.

Why not use the one yer friends took of you at the gay bar?

Is that what YOU usually do, Colon? LOLK

No, Senior Recktum. But I WAS thinking of you when I said it. LOL!

NEMO March 18th 15 07:23 PM

"Tim Wright" wrote in message
I am about to renew my passport, and can't decide on the photo to use.
I am currently sporting my winter pelt, but could wait until my annual
shearing to get the photo done.

Why not use the one yer friends took of you at the gay bar?

Is that what YOU usually do, Colon? LOLK

No, Senior Recktum. But I WAS thinking of you when I said it. LOL!

More homoerotic fantasies, Colon? People will start to talk! LOLK

Col. Edmund Burke[_8_] March 18th 15 07:49 PM

"Tim Wright" wrote in message
I am about to renew my passport, and can't decide on the photo to use.
I am currently sporting my winter pelt, but could wait until my annual
shearing to get the photo done.

Why not use the one yer friends took of you at the gay bar?

Is that what YOU usually do, Colon? LOLK

No, Senior Recktum. But I WAS thinking of you when I said it. LOL!

"More homoerotic fantasies, Colon? People will start to talk!" says Mr.
Recktum, gazing with big calf's eyes into his looking glass.

LOL