Posted to alt.home.repair

Default “At today’s rate, by 2025, one in two children will be autistic.”

On 2/17/2015 6:11 AM, Shadow wrote:
One of my customer's boys was diagnosed with ADD. She said
absolutely no to the drugs. Instead she put him on Paleo/Primal.

She must have had an elephant-sized guilt complex. You do
realize her son will hate her for the rest of his life, right ?

Two weeks later ... total ... remission.

Which proves the son had nothing wrong with him. Treat the
mother.
[]'s

More often than not, that's the case. There was a
show called Supernanny, and most of what she did
was to retrain the parents.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stick a fork in Monsanto...

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 8:20:26 PM UTC-5, Shadow wrote:
On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:27:31 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

If you don't like it, you're free to stop reading. Who the hell
appointed you hall monitor? You have an American bashing, 911
denier idiot here and I call them as I see them. If he's your buddy,
you can be nice to him.

American bashing ???? Where ?

Right here.

9/11 --- I think the only people that don't think it was an
inside job are a few old Americans .....

Right there.

I suggest you read a little
more. And study documents. Look at videos, study who died. Read what
little news has not been removed from archive.org by secret court
orders. Study how shares behaved two days before the attack, see who
bought and sold what and why.

All that was vetted, including the alleged stock option angle, by
the 911 Commission and found to be baseless.

Next you'll be telling me Bin Laden (who's father was Bush
Senior's business partner) died in military action and not in a
hospital bed. He was diagnosed with terminal kidney failure in 2002
.... the "ad" he did to re-elect Bush was shown post-mortem and was
rather heavily edited.
[]'s
--

And right there, again. Bin Laden was never Bush's business partner.
I've demolished that one for you before, but here you are, starting

So, stop lying. Clearly either you know it's a lie or else you're
so dumb that you go to the various kook, conspiracy websites and just
swallow the BS they spew. But it won't fly, not here, not today.

Just the facts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 9:35:33 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 02/16/2015 03:27 PM, trader_4 wrote:
If you don't like it, you're free to stop reading. Who the hell
appointed you hall monitor?

True, but I like what you write. You are very literate
and well spoken when you keep it to the arena of ideas.

By the way, if you constantly insult your opponents, they
won't listen to what you say. We live in a Republic.
Open debate is an absolute necessity.

I don't constantly insult my opponents. I only insult the ones
that have demonstrated that they are truly the village idiots,
like your new buddy here Shadow. He's a 911 denier, anti-American,
lying conspiracy nut. You expect me to seriously debate and not ridicule
some troll that claims the USA deliberatley killed Asians to dumb
them down, using vaccines? That Rumsfeld is involved? Are you even
paying attention to what he posts? And curiously I don't see you
complaining when he calls people names, like calling Oren a redneck.

Posted to alt.home.repair

| In the mid to late 90s, friends of mine had a son
| who was diagnosed as ADHD, they sent home with some
| meds to take one week, and not the next week. Mom
| forgot (or maybe chose) not to give him the meds on
| the test week. The school wrote back and said how
| much better the boy was on that week.

Finally, credible proof that global warming is a scam.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 07:15:29 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 2/17/2015 6:11 AM, Shadow wrote:
One of my customer's boys was diagnosed with ADD. She said
absolutely no to the drugs. Instead she put him on Paleo/Primal.

She must have had an elephant-sized guilt complex. You do
realize her son will hate her for the rest of his life, right ?

Two weeks later ... total ... remission.

Which proves the son had nothing wrong with him. Treat the
mother.
[]'s

More often than not, that's the case. There was a
show called Supernanny, and most of what she did
was to retrain the parents.

Related.... mother problems

http://cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/1122015081731.jpg

[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

If you don't like it, you're free to stop reading. Who the hell
appointed you hall monitor? You have an American bashing, 911
denier idiot here and I call them as I see them. If he's your buddy,
you can be nice to him.

American bashing ???? Where ?

Right here.

9/11 --- I think the only people that don't think it was an
inside job are a few old Americans .....

Right there.

???? Is it encrypted ?

I suggest you read a little
more. And study documents. Look at videos, study who died. Read what
little news has not been removed from archive.org by secret court
orders. Study how shares behaved two days before the attack, see who
bought and sold what and why.

All that was vetted, including the alleged stock option angle, by
the 911 Commission and found to be baseless.

Ah, the 911 committee, who's members were carefully chosen
AFTER the NSA illegally captured and analyzed all their
communications, to see who would vote what.
Don't bother denying it, it's on record.

Next you'll be telling me Bin Laden (who's father was Bush
Senior's business partner) died in military action and not in a
hospital bed. He was diagnosed with terminal kidney failure in 2002
.... the "ad" he did to re-elect Bush was shown post-mortem and was
rather heavily edited.
[]'s

And they don't even bother to tell anyone that the Bin Laden group
is Osama Bin Laden's father's
huge construction company in Saudi Arabia

Hey, you knew it, why deny it ? BTW, just in case it didn't
make Fox News, all the supposedly 9/11 hijackers were Saudi Arabians.
Which is why you invaded Iraq, and made a fortune for both Bush and
Bin Laden.... and a debt of over US$ 1.000.000.000.000, which you are
paying for now.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/17/2015 8:44 AM, Mayayana wrote:
| In the mid to late 90s, friends of mine had a son
| who was diagnosed as ADHD, they sent home with some
| meds to take one week, and not the next week. Mom
| forgot (or maybe chose) not to give him the meds on
| the test week. The school wrote back and said how
| much better the boy was on that week.

Finally, credible proof that global warming is a scam.

Hold my beer, woman! Uh, I mean, sir.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/17/2015 04:56 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Hi Trader,

I have only read his stuff lately and I can see where it would
frustrate the living daylights out of you. Still, insulting him
will shut him down listening to anything you say.

And curiously I don't see you
complaining when he calls people names, like calling Oren a redneck.

He did? Are you sure he did not mean that affectionately?
I'd kind of like it if someone called me that.

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/17/2015 03:19 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 18:49:55 -0800, T wrote:

Weird, my BP hit 99 mg/dL this morning. Usually
I am between 110 and 120.

BP being ?

Blood Glucose when you typo more things than you
get correct. :'[

Well, if you are within your normal BMI, do at least 150
minutes of vigorous exercise a week(3x50 or 5x30),

I hate exercise, which is why I go fishing. And, I am one of
the 20% that exercise has the reverse effect. (I exercised once
before breakfast: I thought my blood sugar meter's head was going
to blow off!)

keep to a diabetic diet

Depends on what you mean by that. If you mean what the
scoundrels at the American Diabetic Association (ADA)
mean, then you are going to make a bunch of money off
of amputated legs, blown out eyes, blow out kidneys,
drug side effects, etc..

Best advice, and what I follow, can be found over on
http://www.diabetes-warrior.net/

then you are probably a candidate to metformin.
The secret being, never, ever start with the full dose. Start
with a quarter of a pill a day and very slowly work up from there. You
will have no nasty side effects.

You will react to any poison, even controlled dosages of
one, when used over a prolonged period.

I did. Met is a toxic substance that should only be used
for a short period of time, if at all. I have to strongly
disagree with you on using toxic substances to treat T2.

-T