Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cheap electric pressure washer at HF?

Got a coupon sheet from Harbor Freight in last weekend's newspaper and
noticed that one of them was for $50 off this cheap Pacific Hydrostar
electric pressure washer (the $50 is off the retail price, so the price
with coupon is $79.99):

http://www.harborfreight.com/1650-ps...ith-auto-stop-
69488.html

http://preview.tinyurl.com/pxwvhrm

I don't really have a need for a pressure washer frequently enough to
justify one of the bigger gas-powered units. I do have a medium-sized
(3' x 4') motor oil stain on my concrete driveway that I need to clean
up.

Has anyone used one of these particular pressure washers before? Think
it would be sufficiently powerful to scrape a couple of years' worth of
slow oil leaks off concrete? For $79.99, I figure I'll get my money's
worth even if I only wind up using it a few times.