DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WTB baseboard radiator (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/374084-re-wtb-baseboard-radiator.html)

[email protected] September 9th 14 07:52 PM

WTB baseboard radiator

On Sunday, November 3, 1996 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, wrote:
I neet approximately 80 linear feet of baseboard heating. I don't
really know a lot about it. But I hear that Burnham Base-ray is good
ion cast iron baseboard heating.

Anyone have any suggestions or maybe have something to sell me?

Are you still in need of it? I have a ton in the Omaha area.

Terry Coombs[_2_] September 10th 14 12:18 AM

WTB baseboard radiator

wrote:
I neet approximately 80 linear feet of baseboard heating. I don't
really know a lot about it. But I hear that Burnham Base-ray is good
ion cast iron baseboard heating.

Anyone have any suggestions or maybe have something to sell me?

Are you still in need of it? I have a ton in the Omaha area.

Do you realize you're responding to a post that's 18 years old ? It's very
likely the guy has either found what he wanted or gone a different direction
..
Google gropes needs to get their **** together , this crap is irritating .
--
Snag

Stormin Mormon[_10_] September 10th 14 12:59 AM

WTB baseboard radiator

On 9/9/2014 7:18 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
wrote:
On Sunday, November 3, 1996 2:00:00 AM UTC-6,

Do you realize you're responding to a post that's 18 years old ? It's very
likely the guy has either found what he wanted or gone a different direction
..
Google gropes needs to get their **** together , this crap is irritating .

Ah, nothing like 18 year old Google
Gropers.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Ed Pawlowski September 10th 14 03:00 AM

WTB baseboard radiator

wrote:
I neet approximately 80 linear feet of baseboard heating. I don't
really know a lot about it. But I hear that Burnham Base-ray is good
ion cast iron baseboard heating.

Anyone have any suggestions or maybe have something to sell me?

Are you still in need of it? I have a ton in the Omaha area.

Do you realize you're responding to a post that's 18 years old ? It's very
likely the guy has either found what he wanted or gone a different direction
.

Actually no. I traced this back and found the poster died of
hypothermia in January of 1997. They found him clutching a lump of
coal, but nothing to light it with. He was buried in April after he thawed.

Stormin Mormon[_10_] September 10th 14 12:44 PM

WTB baseboard radiator

wrote:
On Sunday, November 3, 1996 2:00:00 AM UTC-6,

Do you realize you're responding to a post that's 18 years old ? It's
very
likely the guy has either found what he wanted or gone a different
direction
.

Actually no. I traced this back and found the poster died of
hypothermia in January of 1997. They found him clutching a lump of
coal, but nothing to light it with. He was buried in April after he
thawed.

Gone a different direction? Maybe he's got a divorce,
and taken up the homosexual life style?

You'd likely remember the one about the non residents
who insisted on going hunting in Alaska. The locals
all told them of the storm coming in. They insisted.
One old man told them if they were caught in a storm,
to find a fallen tree about three foot diameter and
lay over the fallen tree. They looked puzzled and asked
why.

The old man said.....

--
..