DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   computer problems (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/373802-computer-problems.html)

Frank[_17_] August 28th 14 05:25 PM

computer problems

Don,

Think the pos computer I'm using for Lucite has finally bit the dust.

Don't know how long it will take to get it replaced or repaired but it
could be over 2 weeks.

I should be able to do experimental MSDS's on my home machine if needed.
Otherwise Stuart Blakelock will have to do them.

Cheers,
Frank

Ed Pawlowski August 28th 14 07:55 PM

computer problems

On 8/28/2014 12:25 PM, Frank wrote:
Don,

Think the pos computer I'm using for Lucite has finally bit the dust.

Don't know how long it will take to get it replaced or repaired but it
could be over 2 weeks.

I should be able to do experimental MSDS's on my home machine if needed.
Otherwise Stuart Blakelock will have to do them.

Cheers,
Frank

Frank,
I'd rather have you do them at home. You can work from home a few days
a week if need be. I don't trust Stuart to do them. He is too much of
a goof off to trust.

Use your home computer and stay home all next week, just report your
hours.

With all my love,
Don

Zaky Waky August 28th 14 08:13 PM

computer problems

Ed Pawlowski wrote in news:QZmdncRvRfZ95WLOnZ2dnUU7-
:

On 8/28/2014 12:25 PM, Frank wrote:
Don,

Think the pos computer I'm using for Lucite has finally bit the dust.

Don't know how long it will take to get it replaced or repaired but it
could be over 2 weeks.

I should be able to do experimental MSDS's on my home machine if needed.
Otherwise Stuart Blakelock will have to do them.

Cheers,
Frank

Frank,
I'd rather have you do them at home. You can work from home a few days
a week if need be. I don't trust Stuart to do them. He is too much of
a goof off to trust.

Use your home computer and stay home all next week, just report your
hours.

With all my love,
Don

And all my love to all of you too.

Isn't this a lovely NG?

Don[_20_] August 28th 14 10:05 PM

computer problems

On 8/28/2014 12:25 PM, Frank wrote:
Don,

Think the pos computer I'm using for Lucite has finally bit the dust.

Don't know how long it will take to get it replaced or repaired but it
could be over 2 weeks.

I should be able to do experimental MSDS's on my home machine if needed.
Otherwise Stuart Blakelock will have to do them.

Cheers,
Frank

Frank,

For the second time today, you sent me email addressing refrigerator
problems. You know I don't know anything about repairing them. I do
believe you are getting a bit senile.

Cheers,
Don

Stormin Mormon[_10_] August 28th 14 11:20 PM

computer problems

On 8/28/2014 5:05 PM, Don wrote:
Frank,

For the second time today, you sent me email addressing refrigerator
problems. You know I don't know anything about repairing them. I do
believe you are getting a bit senile.

Cheers,
Don

Didn't you do appliance repair for thirty
years?

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Frank[_17_] August 29th 14 12:00 AM

computer problems

On 8/28/2014 5:05 PM, Don wrote:
On 8/28/2014 12:25 PM, Frank wrote:
Don,

Think the pos computer I'm using for Lucite has finally bit the dust.

Don't know how long it will take to get it replaced or repaired but it
could be over 2 weeks.

I should be able to do experimental MSDS's on my home machine if needed.
Otherwise Stuart Blakelock will have to do them.

Cheers,
Frank

Frank,

For the second time today, you sent me email addressing refrigerator
problems. You know I don't know anything about repairing them. I do
believe you are getting a bit senile.

Cheers,
Don

This is getting comical. Refrigerator Frank is different from this Frank.

I wrote the computer letter but could not post it because apparently
when in the ng's in Thunderbird, if you try to send a private email, it
goes to the ng and not the recipient. First time I saw it in
alt.home.repair, sorry. I'm deleting it (I hope).

BTW the computer problem was actually a server/software glitch.
Don't think I'm getting senile but I am getting old. POS computer has a
dead internal battery that I cannot access and a 15 inch CRT monitor
that is tough on this old guy.