DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Phosphate remover (pool owners) (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/372916-phosphate-remover-pool-owners.html)

gonjah[_3_] July 26th 14 08:06 PM

Phosphate remover (pool owners)

I'm finally down to my last dose of Oneida PR-10000. I looked online and
it's predictably more $$.

I remember some guy was saying he was looking for a cheaper phosphate
remover.

Any luck?

10k in-ground cement, sand filter, central tx,

I was paying about $2.50/dose ~ 2 ozs.

Jim

Oren[_2_] July 26th 14 11:11 PM

On Sat, 26 Jul 2014 14:06:38 -0500, gonjah wrote:

I'm finally down to my last dose of Oneida PR-10000. I looked online and
it's predictably more $$.

I remember some guy was saying he was looking for a cheaper phosphate
remover.

Any luck?

Danny D. was looking recently. Said Amazon did not have quarts (?). I
pointed him to a concentrate at Amazon. Still costly but it goes
further.

10k in-ground cement, sand filter, central tx,

I was paying about $2.50/dose ~ 2 ozs.

Jim

Balance the water routinely /regularly, less Phosphate remover is
needed, ime.

YMMV