Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Axe Head flew off handle THROUGH wall of my neighbor's house!!

Was chopping some spare wood in my back yard when the above transpired.

Entry "wound" is clean: original wood siding, no insulation exterior wall, and interior sheetrock is large V-shaped hole. Thank GOODNESS their kiddies were out at the time as this is their room the axe head ended up in. The girl's doll house was smashed to all hell, and there's a big nick in the hardwood floor where the head was embedded, but despite all of this, no blood spilled.

Sheesh! Since it was such a clean "cut", would this be an easy repair??
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
Was chopping some spare wood in my back yard when the above transpired.

What is "spare wood"?

Entry "wound" is clean: original wood siding, no insulation exterior
wall, and interior sheetrock is large V-shaped hole.

I'll believe it when I see a picture.

Thank GOODNESS their kiddies were out at the time as this is their room
the axe head ended up in. The girl's doll
house was smashed to all hell, and there's a big nick in the hardwood
floor where the head was embedded, but
despite all of this, no blood spilled.

It went through the siding, the sheathing, the drywall and the doll house
yet still had enough force to embed itself in a hardwood floor? Again,
let's see a picture. I'll settle for picture of just the hole in the wall.

Sheesh! Since it was such a clean "cut", would this be an easy repair??

I'm guessing that no repair is required.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 8:27:47 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Was chopping some spare wood in my back yard when the above transpired.

Entry "wound" is clean: original wood siding, no insulation exterior wall, and interior sheetrock is large V-shaped hole. Thank GOODNESS their kiddies were out at the time as this is their room the axe head ended up in. The girl's doll house was smashed to all hell, and there's a big nick in the hardwood floor where the head was embedded, but despite all of this, no blood spilled.

Sheesh! Since it was such a clean "cut", would this be an easy repair??

U are a frickin TROLL.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 7 May 2014 20:25:47 -0700 (PDT), Roy
wrote:

On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 8:27:47 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Was chopping some spare wood in my back yard when the above transpired.

Entry "wound" is clean: original wood siding, no insulation exterior wall, and interior sheetrock is large V-shaped hole. Thank GOODNESS their kiddies were out at the time as this is their room the axe head ended up in. The girl's doll house was smashed to all hell, and there's a big nick in the hardwood floor where the head was embedded, but despite all of this, no blood spilled.

Sheesh! Since it was such a clean "cut", would this be an easy repair??

U are a frickin TROLL.

....from Wainwrigh, Canada, Alberta

Smart Canadians know to use duct tape tape to hold an axe head on the
handle. Red Green would be embarrassed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 8:27:47 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Was chopping some spare wood in my back yard when the above transpired.

Entry "wound" is clean: original wood siding, no insulation exterior wall, and interior sheetrock is large V-shaped hole. Thank GOODNESS their kiddies were out at the time as this is their room the axe head ended up in. The girl's doll house was smashed to all hell, and there's a big nick in the hardwood floor where the head was embedded, but despite all of this, no blood spilled.

Sheesh! Since it was such a clean "cut", would this be an easy repair??

U are a frickin TROLL.

...from Wainwrigh, Canada, Alberta

Smart Canadians know to use duct tape tape to hold an axe head on the
handle. Red Green would be embarrassed.

Oops my bad. The OP is from Greenwich, Connecticut, USA

I apologize.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 8:24:53 PM UTC-7, DerbyDad03 wrote:
wrote:

It went through the siding, the sheathing, the drywall and the doll house
yet still had enough force to embed itself in a hardwood floor? Again,

let's see a picture. I'll settle for picture of just the hole in the wall.

Sheesh! Since it was such a clean "cut", would this be an easy repair??

I'm guessing that no repair is required.

How abouit a picture of the handle it came off of. I'd believe his story with that picture just as much as I believe the OP. IOW, Not at all.

Harry K
Posted to alt.home.repair

Rocks,

Call your insurance agent now. This is why you have insurance.

Dave M.

Senior Member

If the exterior sheathing of the house was fiberboard, I could almost envision an axe head with enough speed to go through fiberboard.

But, if the sheathing were OSB and there's wood clapboard siding over that, then there's no way the axe head could go through that unless someone swung that axe full force at the house.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 8 May 2014 20:28:36 +0200, nestork
wrote:

If the exterior sheathing of the house was fiberboard, I could almost
envision an axe head with enough speed to go through fiberboard.

But, if the sheathing were OSB and there's wood clapboard siding over
that, then there's no way the axe head could go through that unless
someone swung that axe full force at the house.

Hint, hint, hint. It was a troll.
Posted to alt.home.repair

So how big is your neighbor's trailer, anyway?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

stuff snipped

I'll believe it when I see a picture.

Have we made a "Doubting Thomas" out of you? (-: There's "reasonable
doubt" here as in it's reasonable to doubt such an event ever occured.

Thank GOODNESS their kiddies were out at the time as this is their room
the axe head ended up in. The girl's doll
house was smashed to all hell, and there's a big nick in the hardwood
floor where the head was embedded, but
despite all of this, no blood spilled.

Why just the other day I was working out back, found a sword embedded in a
big rock, pulled it out and now I am the King of England!

It went through the siding, the sheathing, the drywall and the doll house
yet still had enough force to embed itself in a hardwood floor? Again,
let's see a picture. I'll settle for picture of just the hole in the wall.

It's like the JFK super bullet!

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 8 May 2014 19:49:58 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

The neighbors homeowners insurance co will subrogate with your homeowner co.

My friend, Bubba, works for a subrogation lawyer. Interesting stuff.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/8/14 10:08 AM, trader_4 wrote:

+1

I'd like to see the pics too. Maybe he left out the part about
using C4 to propel the axe.

I wonder if he had his companion Babe the Blue Ox alongside.
Do kids these days hear these legends?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, May 8, 2014 7:21:07 PM UTC-4, Robert Green wrote:
[...]

Except that despite all the ridicule from the the conspiracy
theorists, sound science shows that what the "magic bullet" did was
entirely possible. Last November, NOVA had an excellent show reviewing
the trajectory, condition of the bullet, etc using modern forensics and
the conclusion was nothing magic was required.

Among the things they pointed out:

One thing the non-believers say is that it required the bullet to make
a zig-zag in mid-air. NOVA pointed out that is because the doubters are using
the wrong assumption about the actual location of the jump seat that
Connoly was riding in. It was actually located off to the left and lower
than the rear seat where JFK was sitting, putting it in perfect alignment.

Then they say the bullet could not be in pristine condition if it had
done all the damage the Warren Commission claimed. In fact it was not
pristine, it actually was squashed and deformed as if it had been
squeezed from the sides, with lead squeezed out. They fired the same round
through ballistic jell and it came out looking perfect. Even more
interesting, the shape of that round is very unusual and what it did
left more evidence that confirms the single bullet theory.

They used high speed photography to video the bullet passing through
ballistic jell simulating JFK's body. It passes through most of the
way on a straight path, but as it leaves the jell, it starts to tumble.
On JFK's jacket, there is a single round hole with some black marking
around it, indicating that was the first thing the bullet hit. On
Connaly's jacket, there is a hole in the distinct shape of the bullet being
sideways, with no black marking, ie it looks like a slit. The surgeon
also reported that Connaly's back
wound was a slit, not a round hole. Having slowed substantially, and
traveling sideways, the bullet wound up breaking Connaly's rib and wrist. On
the X-rays, there are visible tiny fragments of metal left in Connaly,
consistent with the lead the small amount of lead that was squeezed out
of the slowed bullet by it's impact with his wrist.

The Myth Busters guys did a show on it a few years ago too and came to
the same conclusion, ie that the trajectories line up, nothing magical
was required and it's entirely possible that the single bullet theory
accounting for the wounds in JFK's neck and Connaly was entirely possible.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"trader_4" wrote in message
[...]

Hey, who said it wasn't? It was indeed a "super bullet" to do all that
damage but it's certainly not outside the realm of possibility. What
troubles me more is Oswald's easy ability to move back and forth between the
USSR and the US at the height of the cold war. Jack Ruby's shadowy
connections and assassination of Oswald don't sit well with me, either.
Were there more people that Oswald involved? Maybe. Were they at the TBD?
Maybe not. Maybe, like Mark Felt, there will be a death bed confession from
someone in the future that sheds some light on the big outstanding
questions, but I doubt it. A lot of people that were investigated at one
time or another ended up dying early deaths. Cue Twilight Zone music.

Now I've got to get back outside to tend to my magic beanstalk. The one
next to the stone that held the sword - right across from the magic wishing
well and the bird coop that holds the goose that lays my golden eggs and
flying magic axehandles. (-:

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Thu, 8 May 2014 19:49:58 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

The neighbors homeowners insurance co will subrogate with your homeowner co.

My friend, Bubba, works for a subrogation lawyer. Interesting stuff.

Looking for the deepest pockets...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 11 May 2014 18:47:57 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Thu, 8 May 2014 19:49:58 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

The neighbors homeowners insurance co will subrogate with your homeowner co.

My friend, Bubba, works for a subrogation lawyer. Interesting stuff.

Looking for the deepest pockets...

Bubba isn't a lawyer, but this type of law practice _is_ a real money
maker for sure. Beats being a criminal lawyer hands down.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Was chopping some spare wood in my back yard when the above
transpired.

Entry "wound" is clean: original wood siding, no insulation exterior
wall, and interior sheetrock is large V-shaped hole. Thank GOODNESS
their kiddies were out at the time as this is their room the axe
head ended up in. The girl's doll house was smashed to all hell,
and there's a big nick in the hardwood floor where the head was
embedded, but despite all of this, no blood spilled.

Sheesh! Since it was such a clean "cut", would this be an easy
repair??

Is there any clearer proof that li'l Chrissie Trollercoaster is a
lying sack of ****? And a trolling moron?

Do you come here to fling **** on the newsgroup because you have no
friends who will listen to your infantile bull****? ****ing idiot
putz.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 9 May 2014 04:59:14 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

Just one to add for the record that the single bullet theory actually
involves two bullets. About one, even the conspiricists haven't
expressed doubt, so that leaves the other which conspiracists say were
really two bullets (that is, three total), but was, I'm sure enough,
only one, two total.

I don't want anyone reading about the other bullet and thinking that
contradicts the single bullet theory.

As to the other claim, that the shooter couldn't have fired even two
bullets in the time between the first and last, I'll admit I didn't have
a gun but I tried to similate two shots in the allotted time, and it
didnt' seem so hard. I happened to be standing at the window of the
Texas Schoolbook Depository** at the time, but I think one could do the
same test anywhere. **They won't lend guns for testing purposes.

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, May 9, 2014 9:19:14 AM UTC-4, Robert Green wrote:
"trader_4" wrote in message

[...]

Yes, I agree. He was also trained in Russian by the military. I wouldn't
dismiss the possibility that he was in fact involved with the CIA at some
level. Doesn't mean the CIA had him shoot JFK, just that he could have
been involved with them. And if he was, plenty of motive for the CIA to
want to hide it.

Jack Ruby's shadowy

connections and assassination of Oswald don't sit well with me, either.

I agree, Ruby had those connections. But one of the most interesting
things I learned on the 50th anniversary was that it's documented than
just a few minutes before shooting Oswald, Ruby was at the Western Union
office a couple blocks from police headquarters, wiring some money to
a stripper. If he was the guy the mafia or whoever sent to kill Oswald,
it seems very odd that he would be screwing around, at WU, instead of
getting to Dallas police headquarters. Also, Oswald was actually moved
later than planned, so if he was supposed to be there to whack him, it
sure was a strange performance.

Were there more people that Oswald involved? Maybe. Were they at the TBD?

Maybe not. Maybe, like Mark Felt, there will be a death bed confession from

someone in the future that sheds some light on the big outstanding

questions, but I doubt it. A lot of people that were investigated at one

time or another ended up dying early deaths. Cue Twilight Zone music.

Yes, that's another fascinating part. The one thing that convinces me
more than anything else that this wasn't some grand conspiracy is how
Oswald got the job at the TSBD. All this has been documented. There
was an 18 year old guy from Arkansas, I think, who couldn't find a job
there. So, he moved to Dallas to live with his sister. He wound up
finding a job at TSBD. Some months later, his sister happened to be
at the home of a neighbor/friend. That neighbor also knew Marina Oswald.
Marina happened to come over and while there, the subject that Lee Oswald
was having trouble finding a job. That women told Marina that she her
brother had found a job at TSBD and that he should try there. The
intermdediary neighbor actually called TSBD to inquire about job
openings, because Marina didn't speak English well.

Oswald went to the TSBD and was hired at the same time as another fellow.
The manager who hired both of them, stated that he had two positions to
fill, at two different locations, and it was only by chance that he
decided to put Oswald at the TSBD. So, either this was pure chance,
or it was one hell of conspiracy to get all these people involved.

On the CIA/conspiracy or is it pure coincidence craziness, are you
aware of this? There was a wealthy businessman named George De Mohrenshildt,
who befriended Oswald. It's been alleged that he must have been Oswald's
handler. It's clear that this guy had been passing info to the CIA, as
was common back then, about his overseas business trips to countries of
interest. If he was more than that, who knows. DM's version was that
he was of Russian decent and met and took interest in Oswald through some
Russian community organization in TX. But the 1 in a billion thing here
is that DM had a brother on Long Island who he visited regularly. Who
was a close friend of his brother's family? Jackie Bouvier. As a child
she had sat on the lap of this DM guy and called him Uncle. I mean
that this guy befriended both Jackie Kennedy as a child and later Oswald,
what are the odds of that? It's like all the crazy planets aligned for
all this to come into play. I mean it's all totally bizarre, but at the
same time, what logical grand conspiracy would put Jackie into contact
with the same guy who happened to later know Oswald?