DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Visit This House Being 3D Printed in Amsterdam Right Now (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/369291-visit-house-being-3d-printed-amsterdam-right-now.html)

The Daring Dufas[_8_] March 31st 14 05:23 AM

Visit This House Being 3D Printed in Amsterdam Right Now

This is so cool and I believe may be the wave of the future with so many
possibilities. ^_^

http://gizmodo.com/visit-this-house-...-no-1543503640

http://preview.tinyurl.com/pb3fdxp

TDD

philo [_2_] March 31st 14 03:32 PM

Visit This House Being 3D Printed in Amsterdam Right Now

This is so cool and I believe may be the wave of the future with so many
possibilities. ^_^

http://gizmodo.com/visit-this-house-...-no-1543503640

http://preview.tinyurl.com/pb3fdxp

TDD

Yes, I had mentioned before that I bought one.

Surprisingly it was fairly cheap....but they really soak you on the
refill cartridges.

(Could not wait until tomorrow)