DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Flood Lights dont work during a Drought. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/367299-flood-lights-dont-work-during-drought.html)

[email protected] February 1st 14 06:46 PM

Flood Lights dont work during a Drought.

QUES: Why wont my Flood Lights work during a Drought.

ANS: Of course they wont work during a drought.... They're FLOOD lights,
they only work during a FLOOD! :)

Tony Hwang February 1st 14 07:03 PM

wrote:
QUES: Why wont my Flood Lights work during a Drought.

ANS: Of course they wont work during a drought.... They're FLOOD lights,
they only work during a FLOOD! :)

Hi,
Do you want one "Atta boy" for that?

Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds February 2nd 14 12:40 AM

Flood Lights dont work during a Drought.

In article ,
wrote:

QUES: Why wont my Flood Lights work during a Drought.

ANS: Of course they wont work during a drought.... They're FLOOD lights,
they only work during a FLOOD! :)

but Flood is esparanto for drought

Tony Hwang February 2nd 14 03:29 AM

Flood Lights dont work during a Drought.

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

QUES: Why wont my Flood Lights work during a Drought.

ANS: Of course they wont work during a drought.... They're FLOOD lights,
they only work during a FLOOD! :)

but Flood is esparanto for drought

Hi,
You want one "Atta boy" too?