Posted to alt.home.repair

Default shallow well stops pumping after 5 min. then stops until I turn off and wait.

water presssure is fine for a few minutes,then it stops. I turn off the
water and wait a few minutes and it returns for the same cycle again.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 14 Jan 2014 22:44:01 +0000, Frank Price
wrote:

water presssure is fine for a few minutes,then it stops. I turn off the
water and wait a few minutes and it returns for the same cycle again.

Thanks for sharing!

Posted to alt.home.repair

--

What happens when the hole is deeper ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/14/2014 5:44 PM, Frank Price wrote:
water presssure is fine for a few minutes,then it stops. I turn off the
water and wait a few minutes and it returns for the same cycle again.

When my submersible started doing something this, the pump was going bad
requiring maybe double the amperage and would shut down to cool back to
normal before restarting.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

water presssure is fine for a few minutes,then it stops. I turn off the
water and wait a few minutes and it returns for the same cycle again.

Thanks for sharing!

My truck starts much better, now that I've
greased a few connections.

--
..
Christopher A. Young