DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Help!! Spots on the driveway!!!! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/365526-re-help-spots-driveway.html)

[email protected] December 20th 13 12:46 PM

Help!! Spots on the driveway!!!!

On Friday, May 24, 1996 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, Ed Choromanski wrote:
Helllllp!!

I have these damn spots on my dirveway. I have tried two liquid
produts (local home center) specifically for driveway cleaning. No
luck. I have also tried straight bleach, not a bit of change (except
whiter concrete).

The spots, when dry, have a light to dark gray color ranging from 1/4"
to 1-1/2" in diameter. When wet the spots take on a brown-green
color. The spots are all over the driveway. The driveway is in
direct sun for most of the day (morning till afternoon) except when a
car is parked there.

Does anyone have any ideas???

Sounds like lichen. Use an algae killer such as algoclear. Then get a professional driveway cleaning company in. For driveway cleaning in Bromsgrove, http://www.jetcleandrives.co.uk/Driv...ing-Bromsgrove

Ed Pawlowski December 20th 13 06:47 PM

Help!! Spots on the driveway!!!!

On 12/20/2013 7:46 AM, wrote:

I have these damn spots on my dirveway.

Best way to get rid of Spot is to have Dick and Jane come over with his
dog food and he'll follow them back home. Run Spot, run.

PV[_2_] December 21st 13 11:51 PM

Help!! Spots on the driveway!!!!

wrote:
On Friday, May 24, 1996 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, Ed Choromanski wrote:
Helllllp!!

snip

I would hope a solution was found without waiting 17 years
--
PV

"Sorry PV but the Police will jail you if you dare approach me."
And the Doctor piglet went squealing all the way home