DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Update on mowere (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/360889-update-mowere.html)

Kurt Ullman August 10th 13 11:37 PM

Update on mowere

It was the governor. Interestingly enough, after 5 runs to the repair
place in 2 years, they replaced the entire motor.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe

Oren[_2_] August 11th 13 07:35 PM

Update on mowere

On Sat, 10 Aug 2013 18:37:52 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

It was the governor. Interestingly enough, after 5 runs to the repair
place in 2 years, they replaced the entire motor.

Kurt,

Did you get a "reset" on the warranty, back to original? G

Kurt Ullman August 12th 13 12:53 AM

Update on mowere

wrote:

It was the governor. Interestingly enough, after 5 runs to the repair
place in 2 years, they replaced the entire motor.

Kurt,

Did you get a "reset" on the warranty, back to original? G

Nah, but I still have a year on the original warranty. If I have ONE
problem with new engine, I'll trash the damn thing anyway.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe